Amenorrhoea is a condition when Periods-Menstrual Cycles have not occurred even by the age of 15 (Primary Amenorrhoea-Vilambit Artava) or at a stretch for up to 90 days (Secondary Amenorrhoea-Artavavrodh). Other Periods where there is absence of Cycles are ‘Before Puberty’, Pregnancy, Lactation Period (Lactation Amenorrhoea-Lasts few Weeks after Pregnancy) & Post Menopause (>45 Years). Causes for Primary Amenorrhoea could be due congenital reasons such as Absence of Uterus, Mal-function of other Reproductive organs (such as Transfer-Travel of Eggs from Ovaries through Fallopian Tubes to Uterus) (Very Rare-So Don’t Worry!)… Incidences of Primary Amenorrhoea is Miniscule as Compare to The Secondary One.
Probable Causes for Secondary Amenorrhoea (Including Delayed Cycles Beyond Puberty Age) could be ‘Poor Eating Habits-Lifestyle’, ‘Due Modern Medicinal Chemicals’, ‘Hormonal Imbalances-Hypothalamus & Pituitary Glands (The Two Regulate The Reproductory System)’, ‘Premature Menopause’, ‘Excess Physical Work-Exercises’, ‘Stress-Anxiety’, ‘Medical Conditions such as Thyroid, Diabetes, Anaemia’…
Symptoms are ‘Body-Headaches’, ‘Vaginal Dryness’, ‘Poor Libido’, Fatigue’, ‘Hair growth’, ‘Spontaneous Flow of Milk from Breasts due High Levels of Hormone Prolactin’,
Ayurvedically, Primary and/or Secondary Amenorrhoea is mostly due Vitiation of Vata (Eating Cold-Light-Dry Foods, Eating White Flour-Salt-Sugar in Excess…) Coupled by Vitiation of Kapha (Eating lots of Oily-Fried-Cream foods…). Kapha Vitiation Blocks Srotas-Body Artavavahi Channels’, Mandagni produces AMA in the Body.
Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Home-Natural Remedies to Amenorrhoea-Scanty or No Menstruation:
- Add 1/3rd Tsp Coarse & 2-3 Tsp Jaggery to 300 mL of water, Boil till water remains less than half. Drink this Twice-Thrice a day,
- Dip a Tsp of Fenugreek Seeds (Maithe Daana) in a glass of water overnight and drink this water (also eat the seeds) the next Morning, Empty Stomach,
- Make a Fine Paste of 2-4 Hibiscus Rosa (Gudhal) and properly stir it up with Kanji (Hindi Name, A Fermented Drink made of Black Carrots, Beetroot, Mustard Seeds and Asafoetida (Heeng)). Drink a glass of this Twice a day,
- Burn Few Dried Leaves of Mango & mix the ash so obtained to a glass of water and drink Twice a Day,
- Once a Day drink a decoction of few leaves of Bay Leaves (Cinamomum Tamala, तेजपत्ता),
- 2 Tabs of ‘Chandraprabha Vati’ Twice a Day before meals with a glass of warm water,
- A cup of tea made of ‘Comfrey leaves & Alfalfa’ Twice a Day,
- 1 Tab. Shatavari (500 mg) Twice a day,
- Daily Night before Sleeping, 1 Tsp Trifula Churna with ½ a Glass of Warm Water,
- ½ a Cup of Aloe Vera Juice Twice a Day,
- During The Mensuration Periods, Vigorously Massage Foot Soles With Mustard Oil (For at Least 8-10 Minutes).
Unconventional Remedies to Menorrhagia-Excessive Blood Discharge-Raqta Pradar:
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Silver (HVAC) + 2-3 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice Thrice a Day,
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Copper (HVAC) + 2 Tsp Fresh Lemon Thrice a day (1st Week: Thrice/Day; 2nd Week: Twice/Day; 3rd Week: Once a Day or SOS),
- Baking Soda(Strong Alkalising Agent): 2-3 Pinch added to ½ a glass of hot-warm water + 2-3 Tsp Fresh Lemon (Only During Day Time) taken Twice a day (Drastically Reduce intake of Salty-Sour Stuff except Lemon),
- A2-Desi-Vedic Cow Ghee:
- Liberally use A2-Desi Ghee in Your Meals & Prepare food only using Black Sesame Oil (or Mustard Oil),
- Mix 1 Tsp A2-Desi Cow Ghee, 1-3 Pinches of Coarse Black Pepper & 1 Tsp Black Seeds (Kalaunji) to a glass of hot water & Drink it Once-Twice a day,
- 1-2 hours after Dinner (Before Sleep) Boil a Glass of Milk with 1-2 Pinch of Turmeric & 1/3rd Tsp Coarse Black pepper => Take it off Heat => Add 1-2 Tsp A2-Vedic-Desi Cow Ghee => Drink as the temperature becomes drinkable!
- Gently Massage the Naval Area with 4-7 Drops of Desi Cow-A2 Ghee before going to Sleep,
- 1-3 Drops of Pure Food Grade H2O2 (4 % Conc.) dropped onto ‘Morning Fruits’, and/or ‘Afternoon Butter-Milk’,
- 3-5 Tsp 100% Pure Organic (only) Wheat Grain Sprouts Twice a Day (1-2 Hours after Breakfast & Few Hours after Lunch) (Max. 6-10 Tsp/Day) (Do add Cucumber Liberally to cater to Hot Potency of Wheat Grain Sprouts),
- Pure Organic-0% Sugar added Honey (2 Tsp) + Finely Cut 1-2 cloves of fresh Garlic + 2 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice Twice-Thrice a Day.
Favourable: Fenugreek Seeds-Leaves (Maithe), Bitter Gourd (Karela), Asafoetida (Heeng), Fresh Cow Milk Curd, Pearl Millet (Baajra). Do not get Constipated & never Suppress Natural Urges.
Unfavourable: Dry, Cold, Refrigerated And Stale Food, Sour Food, Things Which Produce Constipation/Gastric Problems – Maida, Besan, Potato, Root Vegetables, Cauliflower, Creamy Stuff, Or Eating Late At Night.
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. 5-10 minutes of Naukasana may also be done in the morning. Vamanam or Induced Vomiting is also very beneficial. Please do not overstrain your body muscles.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 5-15 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.