Asthma-Dyspepsia-Difficulty in Breathing is a medical condition in which airways (or Bronchial Tubes which carry air into & out of lungs) in the lungs shrink (Spasms-Muscular Contractions) coupled with Swelling (Inflammation). This happens due inflammations and narrowing of the airways in the lungs.
Symptoms are Difficult Breathing, Intermittent-Constant Cough, Wheezing (While Exhaling), Chest Congestion, Trouble Sleeping, etc. symptoms are seen to increase during physical Labour-Exercising etc. Also, Infections (Such as Viral-Bacterial especially of Respiratory Tract) would worsen the symptoms.
Causes are still being researched, but Ageing, Smoking, Obesity, Pollution, (Mainly Air including Pollen, Dust Mites…), Infections (Such as Viral-Bacterial especially of Respiratory Tract), Drugs Side-Effects (Such as Beta Blockers which are used in High BP, Migraines and much more… or even Aspirin, or Painkillers…), Food Preservatives, Abdominal Disorders (GERD…), Chemicals found in Agricultural produce…are mostly responsible for this. For me, biggest reasons would still be Toxic Lifestyle-Eating Habits (http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
So from what we have read above, Ayurvedically Asthma is simply accumulation of Kapha in Airways. Consuming too hot-cold liquids results in vitiation of Vata. Pitta Vitiation is visible as Inflammation of airways. The Patient feels relieved, as Kapha comes along with Cough. Allopathy says, Asthma has no cure, No Comments! AMA formation (Mostly due Mandagni) is the root cause for the condition which then Vitiates all Three Doshas. Also, as vociferously Allopathy says it has Genetic factors, I completely disagree – for me Genetic is something that comes with us from our Mother’s Womb!
Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Few effective cures for Asthma-Dyspepsia-Difficulty in Breathing are:
- Take 1/3rd (or lesser) teaspoons of Old Turmeric Root Powder, add 2-3 teaspoons of Pure Honey, and Lick the same,
- Daily morning, as per severity, have 1-2 teaspoons of Ginger Juice (Ras, in Hindi) with equal amount of Honey,
- Add 2 teaspoons of Liquorice to say, 1 – 1.5 glasses of water (app. 250 mL), Boil the mixture till the water remains approximately 1/4th. Cool this to lukewarm temperature, add 1-2 teaspoons of Honey, and have this twice a day,
- Chew 1-2 solid Black Pepper Balls, with Holy Basil Leaves, once or twice a day,
- Hot water fomentation, idea being to induce sweating,
- Melt appropriate amount of Pure Desi Cow Ghee (The A-2 Type) on hot spoon/surface, Liberally add Rock Salt to it, and massage the chest region, prior sleeping,
- Make a decoction of Cloves, cool it to warm temperature, add honey and drink,
- Take Jimikand Powder (Amorphophallus Campanulatus, Elephant Foot Yarn Suran), add it to Gur (Jaggery), Make the mixture into a paste, have it daily morning before breakfast. We may have it with Ghee, Honey or Water depending on the state of ailment,
- Put 2 drops of Clove Oil on 2 finely cut Garlic (2 Cloves), chew them and drink warm/hot water once a day.
While under Attack:
- Put of Piece of Alum on the tongue, and let the patient suck it.
Few good Herbs:
- Shilajit-Black: ½ teaspoon with a glass of Pure Desi Cow Milk,
- Decoction of Bibhitaki.
- Shringa Bhasma, ½ – 1 Teaspoon twice a day with Honey (If Kapha is Prominent) or Pure Desi Cow Ghee (If Vata and/or Pitta is prominent).
Other Highly Effective Unconventional Sinusitis Remedies (No Yuck Factor Involved!) (Remember! Colloidal Silver & Colloidal Copper are Best Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Viral around):
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Silver + 2-3 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice Thrice a Day,
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal CopperThrice a day,
- 6-8 Tsp 100% Pure Organic (only) Wheat Grain Sprouts, Once a Day (1-2 Hours after Breakfast) (Max. 6-8 Tsp),
- Baking Soda(strong alkalising agent): 2 Pinch added to ½ a glass of hot-warm water & drunk Twice-Thrice a day,
- Liberally use A2-Desi-Vedic Cow Ghee in Your Meals,
- Two-Three drops of Herbalised Cow Ghee to each nostril 3-5 Times a day,
- Pure Organic-0% Sugar added Honey + Freshly Cut Lemon Twice-Thrice a day,
- Colloidal Gold (Added in equal proportion to Silver would be Best) 1 Tsp Twice a day.
Favourable: Dry Stuff, Cloves, Holy Basil + Black Pepper, Dry Ginger (Saunth), White Millet (Sorghum, ज्वार), Dates (Khajoor), Leafy Vegetables, Raisins, Pulses (Preferable in open utensils), Cardamom, Black pepper, Sweating.
Unfavourable: Stale/Refrigerated Food, Sour, Excessively Oily, Cold or Humid Air, Rice, Ghee, Curd (Other Dairy Products), Sleeping in Daytime, Masturbation…
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Also, Ujjayi Pranayama, Jal Neti, Kunjal Kriya (Induced Vomiting) and Singhasana are very beneficial.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach. After ½ – 1 hour of the morning dose of Gaudhan Ark, take ½-1 teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder, with Lukewarm water. This treatment should be done for at least 6 months.