Avipattikar Churna-अविपत्तिकर चूर्ण pacifies all three Doshas but has more prominent effect on expelling excess Pitta from the body.
Composition-Ingredients of Avipattikar Churna-अविपत्तिकर चूर्ण: Nishoth (Operculina Turpethum), Cloves, Dry Ginger (Saunth), Back Pepper (Maricha), Long Pepper (Pippali), Cinnamon, Cardamom, Haritaki, Bibhitaki, Indian Gooseberry (Amalaki), Cyperus Rotundus (Nagarmotha), Nut Grass (Mushtha), False Black Pepper (Vaividang), Rock or Black Salt & Natural Sweeteners (Fructose).
Indications: is Anti-Inflammatory (Abdominal-Stomach Pain, Headache-due Hangovers), Metabolic Stimulant (Obesity, Antilithiatic-Prevents Formation of Kidney stones, Clears AMA) and is effective for Digestive Disorders (is Purgative, Carminative and is effective for Bloating-Flatulence, IBS, Hyper-acidity, GERD, Heartburn, Indigestion, Severe Constipation, Diarrhoea, Colitis, Gastric Ulcers), Excretory-Reproductory System Disorders-Liver & Kidney Stimulant (Intermittent Urination, Uraemia-Increased Uric acid levels in Blood, Nephritis-Inflammation of Kidneys), CKF-Chronic Kidney Failure, Diuretic) …
Dosage: 1 Tsp with Ghee, Honey, Milk or Lukewarm water, preferable after meals, Twice-Thrice a Day as per the Medical Condition & its Severity.
Few Medicinal Benefits:
- Digestive Disorders:
- Acidity–GERD–Indigestion: ½ Tsp Avipattikar Churna, 1/4th Tsp Liquorice, 1-3 Pinches of Indian Gooseberry Churna (Amla) & 1-3 Pinches of Geloy Sat with a cup of Coconut Water, sometime after Meals,
- GERD: Other than above use Coriander Leaves-Paste, Black Cumin Seeds etc. in Food Preparations & useful formulations would be Abhrak Bhasma, Yashad Bhasma…
- Excretory-Reproductory System Disorders (Liver-Kidney Stimulant):
- Kidney – Bladder Stones: 1-5 Pinches Hajrul Yahood Bhasma & 1/4th Tsp Avipattikar Churna with a cup of Coconut water or half a glass of lukewarm water, Twice a Day,
- Nephritis: ½ Tsp Avipattikar Churna, 500 mg Chandraprabha-Vati & ½ Tsp Punarnava Churna with half a glass of lukewarm water,
Contra-Indications: No known side-effects but like any other Medicine should not be taken in Excess, Mot More than 2 Tsp a day. Again, for cases like Pregnancy, Severe Emaciation, Infants, Best to take it in controlled quantities & under Medical Supervision.
Legal Disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.