Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
In Ayurvedic Treatments, Cases have been reported of Re-Myelination, and so One Must Follow The Regime-Health-Herb Advise with an Open Mind. Few of The Effective Natural-Ayurvedic Remedies (Including Herbs) for MS:
- Complete ‘Very-Mild’ Body Massage with Black Sesame Oil, followed by Induced sweating. Warm the Oil a Bit.
- Daily Night, Before Sleeping, A Glass of Pure Desi Cow Milk (The A-2 Type), Boiled along with ‘A Pinch of Fresh Turmeric’. Now Pour a Tea-Spoon (1 ½) of Pure Desi Cow ghee to a Glass, with A Pinch of Black Pepper. Pour the above Boiled Milk to this Glass and Drink as The Temperature becomes Bearable.
- Twice a Day, a Tsp of Pure Desi Cow Ghee Added to a Glass of Boiling water, and To Drink This.
- Amrit Kalash (1 Tab Morning with Fruits/Juice + 1 Tab with Your Night Milk-before Sleep),
- Ginkgo Biloba (100 mg Tab Twice Daily),
- Ashwagandha (V-P+[In Excess]K-),
- Shilajit (VPK=) (A tab in Morning & 1 tab with Night Milk),
- Garlic (V-P+K-) (Colon Cancers, Brain Cancers, General Cancers) (Coked in Pure Desi Cow Ghee),
- Grate Ginger on Salads – Meals Preparations etc.
- Coriander Leaves + Peppermint Leaves Daily Paste or Decoction Daily (धनिया + पुदीना के पत्ते).
- Thrice a Day, Put 2-3 Drops of Pure Desi cow Ghee to Each Nostril in Warm Atmosphere. [Heat The Spoon for 30 Secs; Shut off the fire; Pour Small Amount of Pure Desi Cow Ghee; The Ghee Melts; use dropper to Drop 2-3 Drops Into Each Nostril].
Few Good Ayurvedic Formulations Would be:
Chyawan-Prash, Heerak Bhasma, Triphala, Balarishta, Brahma Rasayana, Swarn Basant Malti Ras, Mukta Pisti, Abhrak Bhasma, Geloy Satva, Saaraswat Churna and so on…
Other Highly Effective Unconventional Cures (No Yuck Factor Involved!):
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Silver + 2-3 Tsp Freshly Cut Lemon Thrice a day,
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Copper Twice a day,
- 1/2 Bowl 100% Pure Organic (only) Wheat Grain Sprouts, Once a Day (1-2 Hours after Breakfast or 1-2 Hours Before Dinner) (Max. 6-8 Tsp),
- Baking Soda (strong alkalising agent): 2 Pinch added to ½ a glass of hot-warm water & drunk, Twice-Thrice a day,
- Liberally use Vedic Cow Ghee in your Meals,
- Colloidal Gold: ½ Tsp Twice a Day.
The Yuck! General Cure for MS:
- Pure Desi Cow Urine (The A-2 Type, and Non-Genetically Modified): Take 60 mL Gaudhan Ark (Which is available in Packed Form, and is Distilled and Purified Pure Desi Cow Urine in Packaged form; Is in concentrated form; So please do add appropriate amount of water), add 1/5th Teaspoon of Pure Turmeric (or A Pinch) (if you get your hand on the fresh root, even better), mix the two and put it on fire. As the mixture begins to boil, take it off the heat, warm it and drink (as tea). (Morning before 1000 Hrs and Evening after 1600 Hrs; Add 1/3rd – 1/4th Teaspoon of Pure Desi Cow Ghee)
Favourable: I am Listing Few Things Specific to Various Meals Timings and Different Times of The day:
- Breakfast: Pomegranate, Papaya, Banana, Oranges, Grapes, Strawberries, Cranberries, Mulberries (White, red or Black) (Morning Fruits + Pinch of Black Pepper + Pinch of Small/Large Cardamom; Do Not Use Salt Please!)… Other Stuff could be Oats, Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera Fresh or Juice.
- ½ – 3/4th Teaspoon of Apricot’s Seed Powder (Apricot’s Stone-Nucleus-Call it Whatever-Sprinkled to Morning. Fruits or Mixed with After-Noon Butter-Milk.
- The Seeds-Seeds Powder of Following Fruits Might be Beneficial: Peach, Pear, Plume, Cherries & Prune.
- Caution: High Amount of Any Fruit seeds Powder May be Contraindicative for The Body, So Only in Limited quantities Same may be Consumed, say, ½ a Teaspoon a Day, or Lesser…
- Before Lunch: Salads (Green Leafy, Radish [मूली] [Including Leaves], Carrots…), and Wheat Sprouts (Few May Call it Wheat Bud). Note that “Pure-Organic Wheat Sprouts-Buds are” High Source of Liquid Oxygen & are Highly Anti-Carcinogenic.
- Lunch: Beans (Common Beans, Lima Beans…), Lentil Sprouts, Brown Rice, Wheat Chapattis, Butter-Milk (No Curd-Butter Milk Stuff after sunset or In Your Dinner), barley, Millet, Rye.
- Prior Early Dinner: Aloe Vera, or Aloe Vera Juice.
- Miscellaneous – In Day Time: Kernels (Maize, Corns), Bitter Almonds, Indian Almonds, Black Sesame Seeds, Linseed Seeds, Cashews, Wheat-Grass Juice-Extract (If Possible – Fresh) & Bean Sprouts, Coriander Leaves (Paste-Decoction), Holy Basil leaves.
- Few important sources of CoQ10: Broccoli, Dark Green Leafy Vegetables, Almonds, Black Sesame Oil, Nuts (Hazelnuts-Chestnuts), Fish, Shellfish, Legumes-Lentils, Mushrooms and Pure Desi Cow Ghee & Pure Desi Cow Urine.
Unfavourable: Refer Ready Reckoner, Bread (of any type – Go for Chapattis, Wheat Sprouts etc.), Avoid Hot-Pungent Foods, Stale-Refrigerated foods (Please have Freshly Prepared Meals), Sour Stuff (Including Curd), Tea-Coffee, Smoking, Alcohol, No Rice after Lunch Time …
All this Accompanied by at least 20 minutes of Deep Breathng (Bhastrika), 60-75 Minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15-20 Minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your Body Muscles. Brahmari Pranayama is also very useful. Meditation: Breathe-in Deep (Hold), Concentrate on Breath, Breathe-out Deep (Hold), Concentrate on Breath, and so on…Best is if one May do All These Under a Peepal (Sacred Fig) Tree.
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.