Though, in most cases, this gets cured automatically, as the kid gets older. Ayurvedic-Natural Remedies to ‘Stammering’:
- If this is due Mental Weakness, Put 2 drops of Brahmi Ghrit to each Nostril, Twice-Thrice a day,
- Add a teaspoonful of Brahmi Ghrit to a glass of Hot Milk, drink it, after your early dinner, Before Sleep,
- If due weakness of Tongue, put 2 drops of Pure Desi Cow Ghee to each Nostril, 2-3 times a day; Add a teaspoon to Boiled Desi Cow Milk, Drink after your Dinner,
- Proper Cleaning of Tongue (Copper Cleaner), with a sound of AAAAAA……; This cleans up Tongue, Throat, Nose, eyes, Ears etc,
- 2-3 times a day, put 1/4th – 1/5th teaspoon of Black Pepper on your Tongue and Lick it.
Favourable: Singing, laughing Loudly, Cloves, Indian Gooseberry, Almonds,
Unfavourable: Fear, Doing Things in Hurry, Anger, Chocolates, Excess Sweet,
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom in the Morning and Evening.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.