An injury, or a contagious disease, or heat in head, may cause ‘A Bleeding Nose‘. Medically, Nose Bleeding or Haemorrhage is called ‘Epistaxis’.
Primarily it is the result of excess heat in the Body (Vitiation of Pitta coupled by Kapha Vitiation – Pus Formation). Hence, the Condition is more Prominent in Summer Months.
Causes: Intake of Hot-Spicy Food (Especially during Pitta Timings of the Day), Alcoholism or Excessive Smoking, Excess Stress, Excessive Tea-Coffee (In White Sugar), High BP-Hypertension, Severe-Chronic Sinusitis, Deficiency of Blood Platelets, Deficiency of Vitamin C & K…
Symptoms: Nose Bleeding, Irritation, Sore Nose.
Few Effective Cures for Boils on Nose (With-Without Pus) and Bleeding Nose are:
- Daily afternoon, with or after Lunch, have Butter-Milk,
- Let the Patient Lie Down Straight (Keep the Head in the Elevated (Backward) Position). Wash the head with cold water, assists in stopping the bleeding,
- Crush Banana in Milk and Drink (Banana should be sweet and not sour),
- Take Indian Gooseberry Powder (Amla Churna) and Liquorice (Mulhethi) Powder in equal quantities, mix the two, have a teaspoon of this mixture, morning and evening, with Pure Desi Cow Milk,
- Cotton Ball dipped in Vinegar Pressed onto The Bleeding Blood vessels…
Putting into the Nostrils:
- Put Coriander Leaves or Onion Juice (Ras) into the nostrils (Warm them a bit–to a bearable temperature),
- Pomegranate Peels Juice when put into each nostril stops bleeding.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Unfavourable: Hot and Pungent foods, Sour foods (except Lemon – in Daytime), Curd (Go only for Butter-Milk), White Sugar (Go only for Organic Sugar or Jaggery), and so on…
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.