Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Cholesterol is just the solidification of the Kapha component of our body. The Clogging in the blood results, due what we eat/drink, and does not get dissolved into our system and thus creates toxins in our and clogs it.
The normal range of human Blood Pressure is 120/80 mm Hg
Why Normalise Blood Cholesterol (The Clogging in The Blood): As our Blood Cholesterol increases, the Blood Pressure increases, making it increasingly difficult for the pancreas to secrete insulin, which thereby would increase the Blood Sugar, thus also increasing the Uric Acid (as I have also mentioned, white fine sugar, white salt, Refined oils are the biggest culprits), and this increase of toxins in the blood would obviously imply more labour for the kidneys, and continuous such state for extended periods of time, would also damage kidneys; As Blood Toxicity increases, this also implies Toxic Blood Supply to the other Body Organs, Their performance goes down, and the organs eventually start failing, and then, the Modern Lifestyle and Eating Habits present us with Multi Organ Failure!
Primarily, regarding having water with meals, you may watch this video: https://youtu.be/kspEz-uFZgM
Along with the lifestyle, Blood pressure may also result due, Malfunctioning of Heart, Kidneys and Improper Flow of Blood (Blood Clots); Frequent Anger; Being Stressed, Fearful or Unhappy; Lack of physical work; Addicted to Liquor or Smoke. A Person suffers from Constant Headache, Suffers from Palpitations, Lazy, Insomnia, Fatigued and Feels Dizzy. The Digestive Power is reduced and Black Spots in front of the eyes may often be seen.
Few Effective Treatments for High Blood Pressure-LDL-VLDL-Triglycerides:
- Try to Consume More of The Following – The Stuff Which Is Alkaline In Nature:
Awla (Though Sour, but a great Blood Cleanser), Aloe Vera Juice (Very Alkaline), Aloe Vera Fresh (Cut The Leave – Take Out The Skin – And Eat The Rest), Carrot, Radish, Lemon…
- Add a spoon of Lemon Juice and Honey (A Spoon Each) to a glass of lukewarm water and drink. Have it twice a day.
- Maithe Daana Treatment (Fenugreek Seeds) (Yellowish Grains, And Are Bitter In Taste):
Take ½ a tea-spoon or a bit more, as per your ailments, mix/immerse it in a glass of freshwater in the night (late evening), keep it as such through the night, and have this water in the morning, sip by sip, followed by, also eating the Maithe Daana grains (i.e. the dipped fenugreek seeds), chewing them fine and swallowing them complete
- Bottle Gourd Juice Treatment (In Hindi, Lauki Ka Ras) (The Peel is not to be removed, Also, I have mentioned elsewhere, the main nutrients of the vegetables lie right in their peels): Cut the Bottle Gourd (Lauki) into small pieces, use mixer or whatever, take out the juice (Ras). Now take 10 leaveseach of Basil (Tulsi), Cilantro (or Coriander, called Dhaniya in Hindi), and Mint (called Pudina in Hindi). Add few drops of water and make a spread (Chatni) out of the mixture of Tulsi, Coriander and Mint leaves. Add this Spread (Paste) to the Bottle Gourd Juice (Lauki Ka Ras), such that the quantity becomes at least 200 mL. Take this in the morning, empty stomach. Depending on the severity of the ailment, a cup of such a mixture may also be taken in the evening.
- In your Breakfast, go for fruits, Papaya, Apple, Water-Melon… Liberally sprinkle Black Pepper, Small Cardamom and Big Cardamom (Rock Salt (Sendha Salt) may be added to taste).
- Afternoon, instead of curd, go for Butter-Milk, with Black pepper and Rock salt added.
- Chew delicate neem leaves (Margosa tree) or have a tea spoon of its juice mixed with water daily morning;
- Daily morning, have 3 cloves of garlic, finely cut, stirred with glass of boiling water, 2 teaspoons honey added, when water cools to lukewarm temperature.
Watch: https://youtu.be/fbEgomQhb3E (Hindi + English)
Favourable: Sweet Lime, Orange, Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Lemon (Day Time), Desi Cow Ghee-Milk, Butter Milk, Rock Salt, Green Leafy Vegetables, White Onions, Aniseed, Black Cumin seeds, Trifula Powder before sleeping.
Unfavourable: Sour (Except Lemon), Oily Stuff, Salt (Except Rock Salt), Refined Oils, Potato, Heavy Fasting, Eating Food Late at Night, Salt (Except Rock Salt).
All this accompanied by at least 30 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. 5-10 minutes of Naukasana may also be done in the morning.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.