Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Few Effective Treatments for Flowing Nose:
- Every day, add half a lemon juice to a glass of hot water, drink it like tea. Take this every 3 hours, say, max 4 times a day,
- Vigorously clean your tongue, may cause vomit, but shall clean the food pipe and the wind pipe,
- Take 2-3 pieces of raw garlic pieces, chew small quantity at a time, have hot/lukewarm water,
- Eat raw onions, without squeezing the juice out of them,
- Take ginger juice (Ras) and honey in equal quantities and have it 2-3 times a day,
- If flowing nose is also accompanied by fever and body-ache, add powdered 7-8 black pepper grains, and 1/4th tea spoon of turmeric to a glass of milk, boil the mixture, and drink like tea,
- Take ½ a glass of milk, ½ a glass of water, ¼ tea spoon of turmeric, few pieces of finely cut ginger pieces, ½ tea spoon of cinnamon (daalchini) powder, make its decoction (काड़ा) and consume it,
- Take 10 Mint (Pudina) leaves, 7 Solid Black Pepper Grains, 10 Basil (Tulsi) Leaves, a bit of Rock (Sendha) Salt, mixed in a glass of water. Make a Decoction of this, i.e. Boil this mixture till the time the water remains half, twice a day,
- Add a tea spoon of honey to two tea spoon of Awla juice, and have it twice a day,
- Take Cinnamon (daalchini) and Nutmeg (Jayphal) in equal quantities, crush them into a fine powder (Churna), and have a tea spoon of it morning and evening,
- Add ½ a tea spoon of dried ginger (saunth), add it to a glass of hot Desi Cow’s milk, and have it once or twice daily depending on severity,
- Take Turmeric Powder and Carom seeds powder (Ajwain) in equal quantities, mix it in a glass of water, make its decoction (such that the water remains less than half), add some jaggery (or some other form of natural sugar) and drink,
- Add Jaggery and Black Pepper Powder to Butter-Milk and drink,
- For inflamed nose, crush Rai (Black mustard seeds), and apply it on the nose,
- Take Garlic Ark and Mustard oil, mix the two, and apply it on the foot soles before going to sleep.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 20-30 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Brahmari Pranayama is also very useful. Simple Breath Retention is also very useful – Breathe Slow and Deep-Retain as long as you can – Slowly exhale – concentrating on your breath all the time.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Unfavourable: Completely avoid Salt, Sour & Hot & Spicy Foods.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.