Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Few Effective Treatments for Low Blood Pressure:
- Take 1 ½ tea spoons of Fenugreek Seeds Powder (Maithe Daana Churna). Make its Decoction (Kaada). Add 2 tea spoons of Honey, and 1 tea spoon of Lemon Ras. Drink this mixture like tea.
- Go for Sprout Moong, and other Eatable Sprouts. Sprinkle (In small amounts) Black Pepper, Small and Large Cardamom. Otherwise DO NOT HAVE pungent foods, like Red (Not at all) and Green Chillies (In very small quantity, is OK).
- Crush, and then chew 1-2 cloves of Raw Garlic daily morning. Follow it up by tea hot water, if you have to.
- Go for Raw Bottle Gourd Juice, Soup or Un-Spiced Lauki vegetable (Please, DO NOT remove the peels).
- Take Decoction (Kaada) of Arjuna Bark (Arjun kee Chaal) once a day. As per severity, may take twice a day also; Or, Take Arjuna Bark Powder, Boil it for few minutes in pure Desi Cow Milk, Add some Brown or Organic sugar and drink (Before Sunrise, i.e. Vata Time, or after dinner).
- Ashwagandha or Bibhitaki Churna with Jaggery and lukewarm water;
- Take Beetroot (Chakunder) Juice (Ras) with Rock Salt on regular basis;
- Use Pure Asafoetida (Heeng) in food preparation;
- Daily have 3/4th glass of Butter Milk (Devoid of cream) after your Lunch, daily basis.
- Using Onions (+ Pinch of Rock Salt (Sendha Salt) on regular basis would prevent any Blood Pressure problems cropping up.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- A2 Ghee and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Favourable: Milk, Butter Milk (Chaajh, in Hindi), Awla, Orange, Garlic, Ghee, Rock Salt (Sendha Namak), Green Leafy Vegetables, Lemon, Rock (Sendha) Salt.
Unfavourable: Sour (Except Lemon), Oily Stuff, Refined Oils, Heavy Fasting, Eating Food Late at Night.
All this accompanied by at least 30 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. 5-10 minutes of Naukasana may also be done in the morning.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which provides the applicable theory behind the precautions-lifestyle changes advised (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.