Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Few Effective Sinusitis Remedies:
- Put 2-3 drops of ‘Desi Cow Ghee’ in each of your nostril before going to sleep, and 2-3 times a day. Sniff a little. The Procedure: Put the spoon onto fire, put out the fire, pour the ghee on the hot spoon, the ghee melts, use dropper to put the ghee in nostrils. Ghee should not be heated directly. The more old the Desi Cow Ghee is, the better. The Ghee itself should be bit warm. If you feel irritation, due extra ghee being put into the nostrils, have some sips of hot water (Boiling Hot, but drinkable in sips). This is also very beneficial in Thrombosis & Insomnia,
- Add 1/4th tea spoon (or a bit more) of turmeric to a glass of milk, boil the mixture together for a minute or two, take it off the fire, add a teaspoon of Trifaladi Ghrit, and add a pinch of Black Pepper. Please do not add honey, honey is not to be heated, and not to be had with hot stuff,
- Body Massage (Especially Head, Eyebrow Centre and Neck-Front Centre (Vishudhi Chakra) with Mustard Oil (at least 5 Minutes at each spot), and Induce as much Sweating as Feasible,
- Use Poultice of Black Cumin Seeds for fomentation of Facial Muscles,
- Steam Inhalation with Holy Basil (Tulsi) Leaves, Neem Leaves and Crushed Cloves added to the boiling water. Do this for 5-7 minutes in one sitting, and do this 3-4 times a day.
Other Highly Effective Unconventional Sinusitis Remedies (No Yuck Factor Involved!):
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Silver + 2-3 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice Twice-Thrice a Day (Only in Day-Time),
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Copper Twice-Thrice a day,
- 6-8 Tsp 100% Pure Organic (only) Wheat Grain Sprouts, Once (or Twice) a Day (1-2 Hours after Breakfast or 1-2 Hours Before Dinner) (Max. 6-8 Tsp),
- Baking Soda(strong alkalising agent): 2 Pinch added to ½ a glass of hot-warm water & drunk Twice-Thrice a day,
- Two-Three drops of Herbalised Cow Ghee to each nostril Thrice a day,
- Liberally use A2-Desi-Vedic Cow Ghee in Your Meals,
- Pure Organic-0% Sugar added Honey + Freshly Cut Lemon Twice-Thrice a day.
Favourable: Maithe Daana, Chana, Pomegranate, Black pepper, Pippali, Ginger, Thinned Daliya, Pulses or Vegetable Soup, Lukewarm/Hot Water (+ Lemon – Day Time Only), Aloe Vera, Awla, Orange, Garlic, Desi Cow Ghee (Limited), Rock Salt (Sendha Namak), Gur/Jaggery.
Unfavourable: Sweet & Sour (Except Lemon), Milk, Oily or Roasted Stuff, Salt (Except Rock Salt), Refined Oils, Potato, Heavy Foods, Eating Food Late at Night, Smoking, Refrigerated or Stale Stuff, Curd, Banana, Rice. That is to avoid things which are rich in carbohydrates, and hence would be Kapha Producing. Stay away from A/C, Direct Wind/Breeze etc.
N.B.: Just remember one thing, whenever you have to take 2 or more than 2 Ayurvedic medicines, just keep a gap of 40 minutes, between the two.
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. 5-10 minutes of Naukasana may also be done in the morning. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Also, Ujjayi Pranayama, Jal Neti, Kunjal Kriya (Induced Vomiting) and Singhasana are very beneficial.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very Effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.