Jaundice is characterised by Yellowing of Skin and Eyes. There could be colouration of Body Fluids also. The intensity of colouration would depend on Severity of Ailment. Medically, it happens due Excess of Bilirubin (A Bio-Chemical Waste product) in the Blood. It is Liver which Filters out Bilirubin from The Blood.
Probable Causes are Inflammation of Liver (Which leads to obstruction of Bile Duct & Bile Secretion is Restricted). This mostly happens due consumption of impure water, adulterated food (Viral-Bacterial Infections and More..), Excess Alcoholism and so on … The Blood does not get produced properly and in proper quantities in the body – this leads to yellowness in the body. Firstly the lower portion of eyes, then the body and the urine becomes of yellow colour.
Symptoms are not feeling hungry at all, disliking of food, bitterness in the mouth, Nausea, Heart beat becomes lower, itching in the body, insomnia, fatigue, Abdominal Constriction-Pain and so on…
Ayurvedically, is Vitiated Pitta in the body. There is an excess of Bile Pigments/Bilirubin in the Blood, which leads to the destruction of The Red Blood cells. It happens both ways: Due liver ailments or could lead to liver ailments.
Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Effective Natural-Remedies to Jaundice (पीलिया–पांहुरोग–कमला रोग):
- Take Delicate Leaves of Carrot and Radish – Apply Rock Salt on them and eat,
- Consume Fresh Sugarcane Juice, with lemon and coriander leaves added. Take around ½ a glass at a time, twice-thrice a day (Well Before Sunset!),
- Take Delicate Leaves of Bitter Neem (Indian Lilac), Take out their Juice, add Rock Candy, warm it a bit, drink as it cools down. A Great Remedy for Jaundice. Or, also, Take this Bitter Neem Leaves Juice, warm it, add 1 teaspoon of Pure Desi Cow Ghee (The A-2 Type), and add 1/3rd tea spoon of Honey, Consume slowly, say by licking small amounts,
- Take 1/3rd tea spoon of Triphala Churna, add a teaspoon of Honey, and have it morning and evening,
- Add 2 teaspoons of Triphala Churna to 1.5 glass of water, make a decoction such that water remains 3/4th of a glass, add a teaspoon of Pure Desi Cow Ghee (The A-2 Type) and Rock Candy (Mishri) (To Taste) to this boiling hot water, and drink like tea,
- Take ½ a teaspoon of Dried Ginger (Saunth) Powder and add 1.5 teaspoon of Honey, have it in the morning and evening,
- Take finely cut ‘Half Onion’, add ½-1 teaspoon of Lemon Juice, Sprinkle Rock Salt and Black pepper, have it twice a day,
- Take 2-3 cloves of Garlic, mash them, and add it to ½ a glass of Boiled Pure Desi Cow Milk, Cool the mixture and drink (In the Morning!),
- Take one teaspoon of Giloy (Indian Tinospora / Guduchi) Powder (Churna) morning and evening with plain water.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Few Favourable Foods/Herbs/Habits: Aloe Vera, Plum (आलूबुखारा), Mash Melon (खरबूज़ा), Orange, Barley Water, Black Gram Water, Indian Gooseberry (आँवला) (Or The Indian Gooseberry – Honey Preserve), Almonds – Dipped Overnight, Small Cardamom seeds, Take Rest.
Unfavourable: Heat, Anger, Stress, Anxiety, Indulgence.
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 5-10 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 5-10 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach. After an Hour, have a glass of Butter-Milk, with Limestone water added to it.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.