Peptic Ulcers-Gastritis-Gastric Ulcers all signify the formation of sores-ulcers in Stomach Linings-Duodenum. The Excess Stomach Acid (Or Hot-Spicy-Acidic Eatables) Eats Away – Corrodes Abdominal Mucous Linings. As the linings get damaged, it no longer protects the body against the acids formed in the body and Ulcers result. The Progression of disease may eventually lead to Internal Bleeding. Eventual inflammation may even block Intestinal Linings. Many Ulcers get cured on their own.
Probable Causes: Happens due various reasons including Bacterial (Bacteria Helicobacter Pylori), Excess Acid production-Accumulation of Acids in the Stomach, Eating Hot-Spicy Foods, Chemical Laden Soft Drinks, Medicinal side-effects, Chemo-radiation Therapy, Smoking, Alcoholism, Stress, Grief, Sadness. It is Contagious & May Transfer via Kissing-Sharing Food etc.
Symptoms include Constant Burning in Chest-Abdominal Region, Abdominal Constriction-Pain-Discomfort, Lack of Appetite, Nausea, Reddish Faeces (With Blood Discharge)
Ayurvedically Peptic Ulcers-Gastritis-Gastric Ulcers mostly are Vitiation of Vata & Pitta. This amply results from complete lack of Unctuousness in our meals (Complete removal of Ghee or Natural Cold Pressed Oils such as Mustard or Black Sesame).
Diet comprising of Stale-Refrigerated-Cold-Dry-Light foods lead to Vata Vitiation & Vata Ulcers. Such foods dry the Mucous Linings which then are unable to protect themselves even from minimal amount of Our Stomach Acids (Which otherwise are so required for our Survival!).
Pitta Ulcers would result from Pitta Vitiated Lifestyle (High Goals – No These Goals are not Reading Upanishads or Knowing our Divine Body!), Stress, Anxiety, Hot-Spicy Foods, Alcoholism and so on…
Here only, I would like to mention, I have seen many times people having Modern (!!) Medicinal Pills with minimal amount of water – This habit is dangerous and would surely lead to ulcers…
Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Effective Natural-Remedies to Peptic Ulcers-Gastritis-Gastric Ulcers (Do go through ‘Other Unconventional Cures Below Natural Remedies):
- Morning empty stomach cut 2 garlic pieces to small pieces, add to boiling water, let it be for few minutes & drink (and also eat the garlic pieces) after some time (Watch https://youtu.be/fbEgomQhb3E),
- Have only Seasonal Fruits in Morning Breakfast (Especially Bananas),
- After your early dinner, take a glass of boiled milk, and add a teaspoon or two of Pure Desi Cow Ghee (Add very little amount of Organic Sugar, if you have to, but, sugar is best avoided),
- Have Fresh Cabbage Juice-Soup twice a day,
- Few effective Herbs-Herbal Formulations: Aloe-Vera Juice, Coral (Parval Pishti), Giloy (Guduchi, Can be easily panted at Home).
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Unfavourable: Sweets-Sugars, Sour, Oily-Fried (or other Heavy) Food, Stale-Refrigerated Stuff, Fine Flour, Hot & Spicy Food.
- Papaya, Plum (Jamun), Butter-Milk, Wheat, Fenugreek Seeds (Maithe Daana), Snake or Pointed Gourd (पर्वल), Horse Gram (कुलथी), Milk, Honey, Wheat, Coconut, Rock Salt (Do not consume white salt at all!).
- Eat In Small Quantities, Eat Every 2-3 Hours, Don’t Keep Stomach Empty for Long Time.
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 5-10 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 5-10 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.