Main reason is not cleaning of teeth properly, Food Particles keeping stuck onto teeth for extended duration. Excessive Constipation and Indigestion also leads to Fermentation in Teeth.
The Pain would again be Vata Related, affecting the Nerves in the region, due consumption of things at extreme temperatures (very Cold / Very Hot). The Gums start to lose their hold on the teeth, and we could feel the ‘Play in The Teeth’. Many Dental Problems creep up due accumulation of AMA in The Intestines, and as such, Use of Purgatives, such as to clean up The System, could be very Beneficial.
Now, please get rid of Modern Chemical Laden Toothpastes, and only go in for Herbal Toothpastes or Powders (Which are rubbed against the Teeth and Gums). One home-made could be ‘Turmeric+Mustard Oil+Rock Salt’. Other one could be, ‘A Lemon peel, turned inside out, with some Rock Salt sprinkled, applied onto the Teeth’.
‘Datuns’ are best (No! I don’t use them) and for academic reasons, few good ones are Arjuna, Neem, Babool etc.
Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
A Natural Cure to Yellow teeth:
- Take Mango Tree Leaves, Crush them into a Fine Paste. Twice a day, rub this paste onto your teeth. Soon, you would see the desired change,
- Add few Drops of Hydrogen peroxide to a Pinch (or Two) of Baking Soda and do gentle Massage of teeth & Gums Twice a Week.
Fermentation or Worms in Teeth:
- Take a glass of warm water, add Ginger Juice & Rock Salt – Rinse/Flush the mouth twice-Thrice a day,
- Use Pipal Tree Datun (A piece of Bark, Ashvattha Tree, Ficus Religiosa), and this is very effective against Dental Worms,
- Take few leaves (Say, 8-10) of Guava, 3-4 Powdered Clove, ½ teaspoon of Carom Seeds, add all these to a glass of water, boil them all sometime, rinse your mouth as it cools down,
- Crush 4-5 cloves into fine powder, add to a teaspoon or two of Lemon Juice, Rinse / Rub your mouth, very effective against worms,
- Collect bark of Jamun (Jambul, Syzygium Cumini), Powder them and rub your Teeth/Gums,
- Additionally, daily, crush 2-3 cloves of Garlic in 2 teaspoons of Honey and Eat Slowly – Lick.
- Daily apply the mixture of Ginger Juice and Holy Basil Leaves Juice on the Teeth,
- Mix Asafoetida in hot water, and rinse your mouth,
- Apply clove Oil,
- Add a bit of Rock Salt to Mustard Oil, Apply/Rub the mixture on the teeth/gums, and the gums would eventually become strong if this is done regularly,
- Add a bit of Turmeric to Mustard Oil, warm the mixture a bit, a very effective medicine against Tooth-Ache,
- Apply Onion Juice on Gums,
- For pain in Wisdom Tooth: Add some Rock Salt to Ginger Pieces and chew them (one by one!) slightly – suck them,
- Regular use of radish is good for Teeth and Gums.
Pairiya (Bleeding Gums):
- Get ‘Rock Salt’, ‘Black Pepper’, ‘Crushed Tobacco Leaves’ in equal quantities, mix them all with Mustard Oil, and use the mixture as a Manjan, to be rubbed onto the Teeth/Gums,
- Fresh Datun of Pipal Tree,
- Apply Neem Oil on Gums,
- Take some Neem Leaves, Black Pepper and Black Salt; Make a fine powder out of them all, and have (eat it up) small quantity, empty stomach daily morning.
Boils in the Mouth:
Along with The Ones Mentioned Above, Other Reasons for Boils could be ‘Regular eating of Hot-Pungent Food, Eating Stale-Refrigerated Foods, Eating Intoxicated-Controversial Foods (Virudh-Ahaar) leading to Blood Impurity.
- Add Powdered Fennel seeds to Hot Water and use this to rinse your mouth after meals,
- Apply Holy Basil Leaves Juice on your Tongue, Teeth and Gums,
- Add a teaspoon of Turmeric to ½ a glass of water, Boil the mixture, Rinse your mouth as the water temperature becomes bearable,
- Daily night before sleeping, add 1/4th – 1/5th teaspoon of Turmeric to Boiled Desi Cow Milk and drink,
- Add Camphor to Hot Desi Cow Ghee, and apply it on the Tongue-Affected Areas.
- Chew Mehndi (Henna) Leaves (may also add Potassium Permanganate onto the Leaves).
Favourable: Gur (or Jaggery), Pure Desi Cow Milk/Ghee, Panchgavya Ghrit (Applied all over – inside the Mouth), Pure Desi Cow Ghee to Nostrils (Before Sleep), Easily Digestible Food, Just keeping Mustard or Black Sesame Oil in Mouth for 5-10-15 Minutes, Anulom Velom.
Gargles are effective in diseases of Neck, Head, Ears, Eyes, Mouth, Excess Salivation, Nausea, Stupor, Anorexia, Rhinitis,
Unfavourable: Too Cold – Too Hot Stuff, Stale/Refrigerated Food, Sour & Sweet Stuff, Potatoes (Or things which may produce Gas in the system).
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
In all of the above Dental problems, Anulom Velom – with Breath Retention is going to prove very beneficial.
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.