Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Though covered above but few important Additions/Editions to Diet:
Few good morning fruits: Orange, Sweet Lime, Papaya, Apple, Water-Melon etc. (Add Black Pepper, Small & Large Cardamom), Afternoon: Butter-Milk (Add Black Pepper, Black Cumin Seeds (Kaali Jeere) & Black Seeds (Kalaunji) Liberally), Please do not take Curd/Lassi.
Natural-Home Remedies to Arthritis:
- Chronic Arthritis Patients (we can easily plant this in our garden): Take 6-8 Leaves of Night Jasmine (Harsingar or Parijaat) Tree, crush it into a fine paste. Add this paste to a glass of water. Boil this mixture, till the water remains less than half (Decoction). Cool the mixture, and have it empty stomach in the morning. You may even prepare it in the evening, and have it in the morning. Take for 3 months, break for 15-20 days, and again repeat for 3 months, only if required. Please note following in regard this herb (A Very Strong Medicine):
- It is best taken alone due its strength,
- Best to use Fresh Leaves for decoction,
- Along with normal cases of Arthritis, this medicine-herb may be or should be tried for Knee-Hip Replacement cases,
- The Decoction is very drying and as such 1 Tsp A2 Ghee added to a Glass of Hot Water must be taken twice a Day,
- Other ‘alternative treatment/s’ (any 2-3 of them! & never all of them!) to be tried if one can’t arrange for Jasmine Plant/Leaves,
- Maithe Daana Treatment (Fenugreek Seeds Treatment) (Yellowish Grains, and are Bitter in Taste): ½ Tsp added to a glass of water at night (late evening), let it be through the night, and have this water in the morning, sip by sip, and eat-chew up the Fenugreek (Dipped) seeds also,
- Green Coriander leaves Paste (धनिया के पत्तो के चटनी): Take 12-15 leaves of Coriander, Make its Paste & Have it with a glass of Hot Water Twice a Day (Preferably Make fresh paste both times),
- Limestone (चूना) Treatment: Just mix 1 wheat grain size Limestone (चूना) in Fresh Fruit Juice, Butter-Milk, Lukewarm-Hot Water & Drink Once a day (Only), Caution: Now, if you also have a kidney situation, you will not do this treatment; we do not want to be putting any more pressure on kidneys, which are already struggling in doing a proper filtering of the Blood,
- Yogaraj Guggulu: 1 Tablet with hot water in morning-empty stomach & 1 Tablet with a Hot Glass of Desi-A2 Cow Milk 1-2 hours after Dinner,
- Cinnamon (Daalchini) Powder (1/3rd) + Dry Ginger (Saunth) (2 Pinches) + Jaggery (2-3 Tsp.) + 1 Glass of Water: Make Decoction (काढ़ा), such that water remains half, and drink this in the morning after your Usha Paan (Empty Stomach Water), Contra-Indication: This is a Pitta-Aggravating Decoction & Best avoided (or taken in mild strength) by Pitta suffering Patients, like Ulcers, Hyper Acidity, GERD etc.
- Oils for Massage:
- Mahanarayana Oil: Apply externally on the affected parts, followed by Hot Fomentation (By Heated Sand Bag), or simply cover yourself completely with woollen clothing etc. and induce sweating,
- Carry out a Complete Body Black Sesame Oil Massage followed by as much sweating in the body as is possible,
- Mild massage with Castor Oil mixed with a Pinch (or Two) of Turmeric on affected-painful parts.
Unconventional Remedies for Hair Mites-Hair Lice-बालों में जूएं:
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Silver (HVAC) + 2-3 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice Thrice a Day,
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Copper (HVAC) + 2 Tsp Fresh Lemon Thrice a day (Not More than 7 Days at a Stretch, after which Twice a day (for a Week) & Then Once a Day or SOS,
- Baking Soda(strong alkalising agent): 2-3 Pinch added to ½ a glass of hot-warm water + 2-3 Tsp Fresh Lemon (Only During Day Time) taken Twice-Thrice a day (Drastically Reduce intake of Salty-Sour Stuff except Lemon),
- A2-Desi-Vedic Cow Ghee:
- Use liberally in Your Meals & Prepare food only using Black Sesame (or Mustard) Oil,
- Drink 1 Tsp A2-Desi Cow Ghee added to a hot glass of water twice a day,
- 1-2 Hours after dinner (Before Sleep): Boil a Glass of Milk with 1-2 Pinch of Turmeric => Take it off Heat => Add 1-2 Tsp A2-Vedic-Desi Cow Ghee => Drink as the temperature becomes drinkable!
- Before Sleep: Apply 3-5 Drops of A2-Desi Cow Ghee to your Naval & do Gentle Massage,
- 3-4 Tsp 100% Pure Organic (only) Wheat Grain Sprouts Twice a Day (1-2 Hours after Breakfast & Few Hours after Lunch) (Max. 6-8 Tsp/Day) (Do add Cucumber Liberally to cater to Hot Potency of Wheat Grain Sprouts),
- Pure Organic-0% Sugar added Honey (2 Tsp) + Finely Cut 1-2 cloves of fresh Garlic + 2 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice Twice a Day.
Favourable: Papaya, Lemon (With Hot Water), Vitamin-C rich foods, Cumin Seeds, Carom Seeds, Indian Gooseberry (Amla, in Hindi) (In Honey) Murabba, Sunlight, Green Leafy vegetables, Arjuna Bark (Chaal) Tea-Decoction, Desi Cow Milk, Pure Desi Cow Ghee.
Unfavourable: Sour or Oily/Excessively Roasted Food, Raw Salt (Except Sendha Salt), Curd, Heavy Food (Root Vegetables) At Night, Stale or Refrigerated Foods, Sleeping late at night, Chillies or Excess of Hot/Pungent Spices.
The above Cures shall also take care of ‘Shoulder Pains’, ‘Spinal Cord–Backbone Related Aches’ & ‘Sciatica Pains’.
Breathing Exercises-Pranayama: Do as much Anulom Velom as is practicable-possible (Even Upto 1.5-2 Hours Each session).Watch videos on my You-Tube Channel StayHealthyTill70 https://youtu.be/IXvHVdrWiRo https://youtu.be/wEIfHsQULqk
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 5-15 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Desi-A2 Cow’s Urine), added to appropriate amount of water to make it drinkable, and drink it prior going to sleep and empty stomach in the morning.