For effectively handling ‘Thyroid, Hyper or Hypo’ firstly we must follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Few Natural Remedies for ‘Thyroid, Hyper or Hypo’:
- 1-2 Tabs Kanchanar Guggulu Morning and Evening 1 Hour after Meals.
- Maithe Daana Treatment (Fenugreek Seeds Treatment) (Yellowish Grains, And Are Bitter In Taste): Take ½ a tea-spoon or a bit more, as per your ailments, mix/immerse it in a glass of freshwater in the night (late evening), keep it as such through the night, and have this water in the morning, sip by sip, followed by, also eating the Maithe Daana grains (i.e. the dipped fenugreek seeds), chewing them fine and swallowing them complete.
- Green Coriander leaves Paste (धनिया के पत्तो के चटनी) In Warm Water – On Grinding It Should Become One Spoon.
- Limestone (चूना) Treatment: Just mix 1 wheat grain size Limestone (चूना) in Fresh Fruit Juice, Butter-Milk, Lukewarm Water. Obviously, this treatment is not for People with Kidney Issues.
- Panchgavya Ghrit, 1 Tea Spoon with the First Bite of Lunch and Dinner.
- Put 3 Drops of Panchgavya Ghrit (or Simply A2 Ghee) in Each Nostril, At Least Twice a Day, Stay in Warm Atmosphere during this treatment.
- In your Breakfast, go for fruits, Papaya, Apple, Water-Melon… Liberally sprinkle Black Pepper, Small Cardamom and Big Cardamom (Rock Salt (Sendha Salt) may be added to taste).
- Afternoon, instead of curd, go for Butter-Milk, with Black pepper and Rock salt added.
- Pure Desi Cow Milk (Not More Than 3/4th Glass a day) + Turmeric (1/4th Tea Spoon) – Boil, Shut Off the Fire, Add 1 – 1 ½ Teaspoon of Pure Desi Cow Ghee, And Drink before Going to Sleep.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- A2 Ghee and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Do Visit The Website Page Our Health Kit, which has complete Ammunition to take on The Modern Corrupt Medical Practices.
Favourable: Coconut Oil, Awla, Lemon (With Hot Water), Honey + Tulsi, Tulsi Leaf Extract is Antithyroidic, Papaya, Bitter Gourd (Karela), Neem, Ginger, Sunlight, Dry fenugreek Seeds Powder (Maithe), Green Leafy Vegetables (But, Not Cauliflower, Cabbage), Maithe (Fenugreek Seeds), Arjuna Bark, warm mustard oil massage on the neck/throat; Yogaraj Guggul (Vata), Kaishore Guggul (Pitta), Pure Guggul (Kapha). Hypothyroid: Desi Cow Milk, Moong Daal, Cucumber, Sugarcane Juice… Hyperthyroidism: Bilwa (Bael Fruit), Amalaki
Unfavourable: Sour or Oily/Excessively Roasted Food, Raw Salt (Except Sendha Salt), Curd, Heavy Food At Night, Stale Or Refrigerated Foods, Carrot, Pumpkin, Sprouts.
Few useful Yogasanas would be: Halasana (Plough Pose), Ustrasana (Camel Pose), Bhujanga Asana (The Cobra Pose), and Dhanurasana. All this accompanied by at least ‘At least 10 minutes of Ujjayi Pranayama,’ 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. 5-10 minutes of Naukasana may also be done in the morning.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Say Yuck! But This is Supposed to be great Natural Remedy for ‘Thyroid, Hyper or Hypo’:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.