Primarily, as always, before we go on to The Diet Chart-Daily Regimen for Erectile Dysfunction-Impotency-Premature Ejaculation, please go through The Ready Reckoner Link as provided below:
Few Points (From The Post for which Link is provided above) which are Utmost Essential as per me to be implemented right away:
- Morning empty stomach always have a glass of water (Rinsing it in your mouth before gulping it in),
- Avoid (To the maximum extent Possible) Salty-Sour (Curd=>Go for Butter-Milk Only)-Hot-Pungent Tastes (Spices such as Chillies),
- Cook food in Open Utensils (Wrought Iron, Copper, Brass, Bronze…but Avoid Aluminium Utensils),
- 40 Minutes Before & 90 Minutes after meals no water at all (May have ½ – 1 Cup of Warm-Hot water-If Required),
- Only consume Desi-Vedic-A2 Cow Milk & Ghee only,
- Only consume Natural Salt (Rock-Black Salt) & sugar (Brown-Organic, jaggery, Molasses…),
- Cook Meals in Mustard or Black sesame Oil only…,
- Avoid Junk Foods of any Type.
The Diet Chart-Daily Regimen for Erectile Dysfunction-Impotency-Premature Ejaculation:
- 0500-0730: Morning Walk & Pranayama Time,
- 0745: A glass of Fenugreek Seeds Water (Immerse ½ Tsp of Fenugreek Seeds overnight in a Glass of water) & Eat up The seeds Too,
- Morning Breakfast-To Comprise only of Seasonal Fruits: Cherries, Strawberries, Grapes, Water Melon, Banana, Papaya, Pomegranate ((Libido enhancer for both men & women), Apples… Liberally Sprinkle ‘Hand Ground Black Pepper’ and ‘Large & Small Cardamom’,
- Following Your Breakfast: Sprouts (Most Important is to Include 3-5 Tsp Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts). Other than this one may include Sprouts of Pulses (Moong), Black Gram etc.
- With-Before-After Lunch: A Glass of Butter-Milk + ½ Tsp Black Cumin Seeds (Kaala Jeera) + ½ Tsp Black Seeds (Kalaunji). A healthy addition to this would be a Paste of 8-10 leaves each of Mint, Curry & Coriander,
- Lunch: Salads, Vegetable Pulses and so on. Lunch Time is the time to go in for Root Vegetables & Salads & Not/Never ‘The Dinner Time’. Pitta is maximum, and as such the vegetables get digested easily. Few Good Vegetables for ‘Perfect Erectile Strength’ are thus listed: Garlic (लहसुन), Ginger (अदरक), Spinach (पालक), Beets (चुकंदर, Balances Hormones, Cleanses and De-Toxifies the Blood), Carrot (गाजर), Onions(प्याज) (Please avoid in Dinner Time), Lady Finger (भिन्डी), Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च ), Mushroom (मशरूम, कुकुरमुत्ता), Broccoli (ब्रोकली), Potatoes (Please avoid in Dinner Time), Pumpkin Seeds (कद्दू के बीज) and Tomatoes (टमाटर),
- 1600-1830: Pranayama Time,
- Dinner: To be taken as early as possible, preferably before Sunset,
- After-Dinner: This is the only time when milk may be taken (With Appropriate Medicines-Herbs-A2 Ghee added, as is Required),
Favourable: Walnuts (अखरोट) (with Honey), Lemon (In day Time Only), Honey, Desi-Vedic-A2 Cow Ghee-Milk, Nutmeg (Jaiphal), Goat’s Milk, Cereals (Preferably Cooked in Open Utensils – non-Aluminium), Peanuts, Dates, Onions, Little Milk after the session, Lady Finger, Water Caltrop (सिंघाड़ा), Euryale Ferox (or मखाना) roasted in Pure Desi Cow Ghee, Black Gram, Cinnamon, Drumsticks and Capsicum.
Few Useful Herbs: ‘Ashwagandha’, ‘Akarakara (Impotency and Erectile Dysfunction; Best when taken along with Black Musli)’, ‘Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum)’, ‘Fruit of Meswak Tree’, ‘Hibiscus Flower’, ‘Nutmeg’, ‘Shilajit’, …
Unfavourable: Poor Lifestyle-Eating Habits-Junk Foods, Poor Hygiene, Eating Excess of Dry-Rough or Oily-Fried or Sour (Except Lemon in Daytime) or Hot-Pungent-Spicy Foods, Heavy Fasting, Constipation, Heavy Food (Root Vegetables) at Night, Smoking, Drugs or Alcohol abuse, Excess of Tea-Coffee, Lack of sleep or sleeping late at night, Stress, Anger, Fear, Anxiety Tea. Do read and keep following things in mind and follow as much as possible:
- Refrain from Erotic (Kaamuk) thoughts, as much as you may,
- Never have water (or have shower) after you have had a session (or even after meals),
- Never Drink Water while Standing,
- Devote some to Meditation every day…
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.