Causes for ‘Polydipsia-Feeling Constantly Thirsty’:
- Diabetes [Malfunction of Pancreas (Important Reason)],
- Diabetes Insipidus: Signifies Hormonal Imbalance in the body, which Deranges The Water Absorption Functionary in the body,
- Dry Mouth: Formation of less than optimum amount of saliva in the Mouth,
- Anaemia (Severe) (Less than optimum RBC’s/Haemoglobin in the body); and finally,
- Consuming excess of Salty, Pungent and Bitter Stuff…….
The Pathological Tests could conform the exact reason for the ailment. The Ayurvedic Approach would depend on (Combination of “Inspecting Body Parts (Tongue-Nails-Under Eyes) from Ayurvedic Pont of View + Careful Study of Pathology Reports can easily guide which all Doshas-Body Humours are imbalanced or vitiated, and an appropriate approach or remedy would then follow.
Ayurvedically, it is Vitiation of Vata & Pitta Combined.
Few effective cures for ‘Feeling Constantly Thirsty’:
- Pure Desi Cow Milk (If not available, go for Toned/Double Toned) + a Teaspoon of Pure Desi Cow Ghee, twice a day,
- Gymnema Sylvestre (or Gudmar) is good for Pancreas health,
- Go for Fruit Juices (Only in the Morning), and vegetable Soups (Afternoon and Evening),
- Rack candy is favourable but do not take excess sweet. Go for Natural Sweet and Discard White Sugar,
- Take half a glass of Coconut water twice a day.
Other Highly Effective Unconventional Cures (No Yuck Factor Involved!):
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Silver + 2-3 Tsp Freshly Cut Lemon Twice-Thrice a day,
- 1-2 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Copper Once a day,
- 1/2 Bowl 100% Pure Organic (only) Wheat Grain Sprouts, Twice a Day (1-2 Hours after Breakfast & 1-2 Hours Before Dinner),
- Baking Soda (strong alkalising agent): 2 Pinch added to ½ a glass of hot-warm water & drunk, Twice-Thrice a day,
- Liberally use Vedic Cow-A2 Ghee in your Meals,
- Herbalised Vedic-Desi-A2 Cow Ghee: 2 Drops to each nostril Thrice a day,
- Colloidal Gold: ½ Tsp Twice a Day.
Favourable: Fennel Seeds, Cayenne Pepper (Red Chilly, Of course in Minimal Quantity, as little more may easily damage Mucous Linings etc.), Aloe-Vera, Green cardamom, Ginger, Indian Gooseberry, Pure Desi Cow Milk
Unfavourable: Excess salt (Completely avoid White Salt, read the category: Lifestyle and eating habits)), Spicy, Dry (& Bitter), Oily, Cold, Stale-Refrigerated food stuff, and finally Smoking and Alcoholism.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Gaudhan Ark has increased quantity of Vitamin-B and is very useful in handling the problem of excess thirst. Take 5-10 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.