Fibroadenoma is a kind of Benign (Non-Cancerous) Tumour. It is a kind of Lump in The Breasts. It is not Life-Threatening, but after a stage, if not cured by Medicines, need to be surgically removed. Though, many of them resolve-dissolve on their own. As for many other cases, The Exact cause for the ailment is not known, but is related to Female Reproductive Hormones. If filled with Calcium Deposits, the chances of Breast Cancer also exists. Ayurvedically, Fibroadenoma is primarily a Kapha-Vata Disorder. More than one or many of them may exist at one single time. Also, I would like to mention here, even if you get it surgically remove, unless we go to the root cause and stop the entry of toxins into the body, in all circumstances, it is going to revert back!
Few Effective Cures for Fibroadenoma:
Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, Which Must Be Adhered to or As Strictly Followed as Possible:
- Kanchanar Guggulu, Commence with 1 tablet twice a day, 1 hour after meals with warm water. You may slowly take it up to 2 tabs per day.
- Kaishore Guggul, Two tablets twice a day with warm water. Start with one tablet twice a day.
- Varanadi Kashayam, Two tablets twice a day with warm water. Start with one tablet twice a day.
- A cup of Wheat grass juice twice a day.
- Gently massage breasts for few minutes with Castor Oil: Twice – Thrice or more times a day.
- Aloe Vera Juice (V-P-), ½ a cup twice a day. Obviously, if you are taking Concentrated Extract, the dosage would be much less. Always read the advised dosage on the Package. Especially useful if Pitta is Vitiated, as this pacifies Pitta.
- Daily morning, take 2-3-4 garlics, cut them into fine pieces, put them into boiling glass of water, and let it be for 15-20 minutes, drink the water and eat the garlic pieces also.
- Daily night have a teaspoon of Trifala with warm water before going to sleep. Twice a week you may have ½ – 1 teaspoon of Castor Oil with warm water before going to sleep.
- Abhyanga – Full Body Massage with Black Sesame Oil, followed by as much Sweating as is practicable, Spinach, Kitchen-Healthy Spices, Cucumber, .
- Food Preparations in Black Sesame Oil or else Mustard Oil,
- Favourable Herbs are: Neem, Holy Basil, Garlic, Ginger…
Unfavourable: Stale-Refrigerated Stuff, Creamy Stuff, Soya Bean, Non-Vegetarian Diet, Microwave, Plastic Containers, Sour Stuff (except Lemon, in daytime).
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- A2 Ghee and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Other useful Pranayama are: Bhastrika, Brahmari, Ujjayi, Agni Saar and Surya Bheda Pranayama. Vamanam or Induced Vomiting is also very beneficial.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), or else visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.