To know The Detailed Anatomy of Skin Click Here.
Most common places for Boils–Pus Cells-Hair Pull (फोड़े, फुन्सी, बाल तोड़) to happen are Thighs, Buttocks, Armpits, Neck & Face. Causes for Boils–Pus Cells-Hair Pull (फोड़े, फुन्सी, बाल तोड़) etc. could be
- As always. Primarily Poor Immune System (Due Poor Lifestyle/Eating Habits-Poor Hygiene,
- Impurity of Blood (Mostly) (Unless one suffers from Impulse Control disorder & Keeps Pulling His Hair Himself–Trichotillomania). The Infection (Bacterial) usually starts at the level of Hair Follicle by an action of Staphylococcal through an open skin wound,
- Eating Excess of Mangoes in Rainy Season, or Roaming about in Dirty Water,
- Exposure to Carcinogens/Irritants (Work Area or Home),
- Medical Conditions such as Diabetes,
- Side-Effects of Various Modern Medicines…
Ayurvedically, it is simply Vitiation of Pitta=>Kapha & Eventually Vata.
Symptoms: Initially Reddish in colour & eventually gets filled with Dirty Kapha or Blood. May give Burning Sensation–Inflammation-Itching. As infection progresses Lymph Nodes may also swell. One may also suffer from Fever and so on…
Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Few Effective Cures for Boils–Pus Cells-Hair Pull (फोड़े, फुन्सी, बाल तोड़) are:
- Neem: Apply Neem leaves Paste and/or wash the wound with Neem Leaves Decoction,
- Apply Carrot (गाजर) Juice on affected parts,
- Make a Paste of Cloves (Laung) and Sandalwood (Chandana), apply on affected parts,
- Add Turmeric and Pure Desi Cow Ghee to Wheat Flour, apply on Affected Parts,
- Apply water boiled in Mehndi – Mehndi Leaves,
- Make a Paste of Cloves (Laung) and Turmeric (Haldi), apply on affected parts,
- Cook a teaspoon of Fine Flour (Maida) in 2-3 Teaspoons of Pure Desi Cow Ghee, soon it takes the form of a paste, apply this paste on the affected part/s, as you go to sleep,
- Cook ½ a teaspoon of Turmeric, in few drops of Pure Mustard Oil, warm the mixture a bit. Apply it on the affected areas,
- Rub Peepal Bark (Sacred Fig, Ficus Religiosa), along with water, apply the paste thus formed on affected areas,
- Black Seeds (Kalaunji): Apply Black Seeds Oil on affected areas and/or add few drops of Black seeds Oil to a cup of hot water and drink twice a day and/or Simply add 1 Tsp Black seeds to a Glass of Warm water and drink once-twice a Day,
- Dip a cotton Ball in A2-Vedic Cow Ghee (+ Turmeric + Black Pepper), Heat it on Hot Tawa, Apply it on Boil Mildly, It Breaks open, Bad Kapha-Pus Comes Out, Apply Ghee to subside the pain.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee put to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Favourable: Light-non-Spicy Food, Papaya, Lifestyle-Eating habits Changes, as prescribed.
Unfavourable: Stale/Refrigerated foods, Sour, Curd, Oily, Hot-Spice Food, Unnatural Sweet Stuff, Excess Mangoes (Especially after 0800 Hrs).
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Also, Kunjal Kriya (Induced Vomiting) & Enema (with Colloidal Silver) is very beneficial.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
- Take 5-15 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach,
- Enema with Colloidal Silver Once-Twice a Week.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.