GERD-Hyper Acidity-Bile Blood usually happens when a person has constant constipation. The improper digestion of food results in the fermentation of food, and AMA-Layer/s of Undigested Food Particles develop in the body (As Excretory System is not working Properly, Built up of Waste Materials in The Body Takes Place). A person gets sour burps, and there is heaviness in the stomach.
In Modern Medical Terms (!!) GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease!) is a Digestive Disorder and affects Lower Oesophageal Sphincter (A Muscle Ring between Oesophagus & Stomach). The term ‘Reflux’ refers to the Return of Stomach Contents-Juices back up the Oesophageal Track (Which also happens due Mal-Function of Oesophageal Sphincter) and thus causing Peculiar Burps. Now, Sphincter is a Non-Return Valve (NRV) and its Mal-Function implies it is unable to prevent the back flow of Stomach Contents (Food-Juices…) onto the upper Digestive Tract.
Other Cause could be Hiatal Hernia (Part of Stomach Protrudes through The Abdominal Diaphragm onto Oesophagus & Rests within ‘The Chest Cavity’).
Symptoms would be Heartburn (Indigestion), Burning Chest Pain, Bitter Taste in Mouth (Bile Secretions), A good Natural-Organic-Non Synthetic Diet in most cases give great relief but Much Stronger Options are also provided…
Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Few effective cures for GERD-Hyper Acidity-Bile Blood:
- Eat things which are alkaline, such as Aloe-Vera Juice (A cup half an hour before Lunch and Dinner), Aloe-Vera Fresh (The extract of the fresh leaf), Carrots, and Radish.
- Maithe daana –(thin-bitter-smaller-yellowish and the bitter one) – ½ to 1 tea spoon Small Fenugreek seeds (Maithe Daana), immerse it in a glass of warm water in the night (late evening), have this water in the morning sip by sip, and then eat the fenugreek seeds also, chewing it slowly. Do it for a month.
- Have 3/4th glass of warm/drinkable hot glass of water after your meals (obviously, this doesn’t apply for your morning-fruits breakfast).
- Take a glass of Butter-Milk daily in the afternoon (with or after your lunch, add Black Pepper, Cumin seeds, Rock salt),
- Add 1-2 tea spoon of Trifaladi Ghrit (or Pure Desi Cow Ghee – The A-2 type Ghee) to hot cow milk and drink 45-60 minutes after early dinner. If you have to add sweet – use organic sugar (or honey to warm milk only) but never chemically processed white sugar.
Few other good habits to handle this situation would be (use your judgement, do just 1-2 of the following, why so much is being given, is because, what might be easily available at one place, might not be, at some other place):
- Few favourable water – decoctions would be:
- Clove water (Few cloves boiled in water),
- Green Gram (हरा चना or मूंग) (Best is go for Sprouts),
- A tea spoon of Pure Desi Cow Ghee added to a glass of boiled water.
- Limestone (Same quantity as a grain or two of Wheat, and definitely not more than that!) boiled in a glass of water, filtered and consumed,
- Do this once a day: 1/3rd Tsp Dry Ginger (Saunth), A Pinch of Asafoetida and A Pinch of Rock Salt; Mix all these up and have the mixture with a glass of warm water,
- Take a teaspoon of Indian Gooseberry Powder (Amla-Amalaki Churna) with plain water,
- Hingawashtak Churna (Just google the same stuff, you will get it online, or check out ‘Your Health Shop’ page on this website,
- Do this once a day: A Teaspoon of Onion Juice + A Teaspoon of Lemon Juice + 1/3rd Teaspoon of Coarse Black Pepper: Take this with a warm water once-twice a day,
- For Bile-Blood: Take a glass of plain water + Black Pepper (1/4th teaspoon or lesser) + Rock Candy; Drink this Mixture.
Precautions: Eat in Small Quantities, Eat Every 2-3 Hours, Don’t Keep Stomach Empty for Long Time. When suffering from acidity (especially severe one), fasting is a bad idea!
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Favourable: Milk, Plum (Jamun), Papaya, Butter-Milk (Chaach), Asafoetida (Heeng, in food preparations, or just with water)Fenugreek Seeds (Maithe-Daana), Trichosanthes Dioica (Parval), Horse Gram (Kulthi), Honey, Wheat, Barley (जौं), Radish (In Lunch), Rock Salt.
Few effective Herbs are: Indian Gooseberry (Amla), Coriander (Dhaniya), Holy Basil (Tulsi), Liquorice.
Unfavourable: Sour (Except Lemon in Day Time), Hot & Pungent, Stale or refrigerated, Fine Flour Stuff, Gram Flour (Besan), Sweet or Heavy Food, Onions at Night Time, Alcoholism, Smoking, Excess Tea-Coffee…
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Other useful Pranayamas are Bhastrika (Deep Breathing) and Seetkari (Clench your Teeth – Join Them – Breath only through your mouth for 5 minutes daily morning).
Few useful Yogasanas are: Bhujangasana, Naukasana, Sarvangasana, Vajrasana.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.