Dengue is a Viral Fever, caused by a bite of an infected Mosquito. There are various Dengue Viruses (4). Being a Viral Infection, there is no specific treatment. Though, I have personally benefited by Ayurveda, in extreme cough and cold, which also is a viral infection.
The symptoms are ‘Sudden Fever’, ‘Headaches’, ‘Rashes’, ‘Vomiting’, ‘Acute Pains in Joints’, and few more. As it reaches critical stage, it could also lead to Pleural Effusion, Ascitis, Gastrointestinal Bleeding etc. Reduced Platelet Count would mostly be observable.
Now, think about this, does each one who is bit by this specific mosquito, land up getting Dengue-No! Keep The Immune system strong, and you should not be getting infected by this mosquito.
Ayurvedically, as per my understanding, it is Vata ailment primarily (eventually followed by Pitta, and Kapha Vitiation).
Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be Adhered to or As Strictly Followed as Possible:
Few Effective Remedies for Dengue:
- Morning fruits to comprise of Pomegranate, Black Grapes, Orange, Papaya, Guava etc.
- Papaya Leaf Extract or Paste (Take enough Leaves, make about 3-5 teaspoons of Paste out of them or make their Decoction. You may also add a teaspoon or two of Honey.
- 3/4th – 1 cup of Kakamachi Syrup, twice a day.
- Giloy & Punarnava Decoction: Take a teaspoon or two each of Giloy and Punarnava Powder (Giloy Stem Powder and Punarnava Plant Powder), add them to a glass of water, and boil the mixture, on slow fire till the water remains less than half. As it cools down to drinkable temperature, add a teaspoon or two of honey. Have this 3-5 times a day, depending on severity of ailment.
- Take out juice of 7-11-15 leaves, each of Holy Basil (Tulsi) and Neem. Have a teaspoon or two of these once or twice a day.
- Add ½ a teaspoonful of Dry Ginger to a Glass of Pure Desi Cow Milk. Boil the mixture, and have it twice a day.
- Apply neem Oil (put on a damp cloth) on affected parts twice-thrice a day,
- Take a spoon, heat it, Put off the fire, pour Pure Desi Cow Ghee, Ghee melts, use dropper to put 2 drops in each nostril, thrice a day.
Please understand, you must not do all of the treatments provided! They are provided as what may be easily available at one place, might not be at other.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- A2 Ghee and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
In the initial stages only, if within 24 hours, one doesn’t see the normalisation of the body, one must get the Pathological Tests done and take The Medical attention.
Favourable: Milk, Butter Milk (Chaach), Indian Gooseberry) (Amla), Orange, Garlic, Ghee, Coriander leaves (10-15) Decoction, Sendha Namak, Green Leafy Vegetables, Chyavan Prash.
Unfavourable: Sour (except lemon), Oily Stuff, Salt, Refined Oils, Hot & Pungent Foods, Potato, Heavy Fasting, Eating Food Late at Night.
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and If possible) 5-10 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.