Tuberculosis is a Bacterial Infection, and may spread from person to person. It is usually caused due Polluted Atmosphere, excess physical work, worry, or not getting enough nutrition. Usually affects lungs, but may also affect other body organs also.
Understanding Tuberculosis (Rajayakshma) Ayurvedically: Now this ailment could be due vitiation of V, P, K, Combined Vitiation of Two or More Body Humours or even external factors. Symptomatically, Fatigue would signify Lack of Ojas, Fever signifies Vitiation of Pitta, Tremors-Difficulty in Thinking would signify Vitiation of Vata. Usually, in this Ailment, Derangement of two or more Doshas has taken place.
Excessive scarcity of Ojas (Subtle Component of Kapha), many a times results from Excessive Sexual Acts, or Masturbation etc. lack of Ojas signifies weak immunity & a person easily becomes susceptible to TB.
Symptoms are Onset of Mild Fever, Fatigue (Which keeps increasing, as the disease progresses), Cough (which is also accompanied by Blood, as the disease worsens), Weight Loss, Mild-Severe loss of Hunger, Constant pain in Chest Region, Nausea, Indigestion, Difficulty in Breathing, Diarrhoea, Obstructed-Intermittent Urine Discharge.
Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Few effective cures for Tuberculosis:
- Drumstick (Sahijan) Leaves (150-250 grams), added to ½ a litre of water, make a decoction till water remains half, add ½ teaspoon of Roasted Black Cumin Seeds, Rock Salt & Lemon Juice to taste. This is to be taken empty stomach,
- Giloy Sat (30 mL) (The Herbal Water Extract, also called Guduchi Sat, Tinospora Cordifolia) + Pippali (Long Pepper) (App. ½ a teaspoon), Have this mixture daily morning,
- Take 1/4th-1/5th grams of Alum Powder, Heat it on Iron Tawa for few minutes, add Rock Candy and eat it, in the morning,
- (Morning Breakfast) The preferable fruits are Pine Apple (Apply Honey & Rock Salt), Custard Apple (शरीफा), Banana (Raw-Non-Ripe – Crush them into – kind of paste – or even raw Banana vegetable), Papaya. Other things that may form part of breakfast could be Indian Gooseberry or Apple Honey Preserve,
- Powder of 2-3 Roasted Cloves with ‘The A-2 Type Ghee’,
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon Powder with 1-2 teaspoons of Honey twice-Thrice a day,
- Make Bottle Gourd part of your diet, Lunch/Dinner,
- 3-4 cloves of Garlic + 4-6 Walnuts – Roast the two in 4-6 teaspoons of The A-2 Type Ghee (Pure Desi Cow Ghee), and have it in the morning, preferable before Fruits Breakfast (Breakfast would comprise preferable only of fruits, as advised),
- 2 drops of Panch-Gavya Ghrit or just Pure desi Cow Ghee, in each nostril, twice-thrice a day (Including, Before sleeping),
- Daily night before sleeping take 3/4th glass of Pure Desi Cow Milk (The A-2 Type), and add a teaspoon of Panch-Gavya Ghrit (or Trifaladi Ghrit, or just Pure Desi Cow Ghee – The A-2 Type),
- Finally, this is a good cure also: Take half a litre of Goat’s Milk (I mean, if you can arrange it! Else, don’t do this with other kind of Milk), add 2-3 teaspoons of Grated Dry Coconut, add 3-4 Garlic Cloves, Boil the Mixture, till the time, The Milk Becomes Half. Have half of this in the Morning and Half in the evening.
Other Highly Effective Unconventional Sinusitis Remedies (No Yuck Factor Involved!) (Remember! Colloidal Silver & Colloidal Copper are Best Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Viral around):
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Silver + 2-3 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice Thrice a Day,
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Copper Thrice a day,
- 3-4 Tsp 100% Pure Organic (only) Wheat Grain Sprouts, Twice a Day (1-2 Hours after Breakfast & Few Hours after Lunch) (Max. 6-8 Tsp/Day),
- Baking Soda(strong alkalising agent): 2 Pinch added to ½ a glass of hot-warm water & drunk Twice-Thrice a day,
- Liberally use A2-Desi-Vedic Cow Ghee in Your Meals,
- 1 Tsp A2 Ghee added to Hot Glass of Water Twice a Day,
- Two-Three drops of Herbalised Cow Ghee to each nostril 3-5 Times a day,
- Pure Organic-0% Sugar added Honey + Freshly Cut Lemon Twice-Thrice a day,
- Colloidal Gold (Added in equal proportion to Silver would be Best) 1 Tsp Twice a day.
Favourable: Garlic, Cardamom, Holy basil leaves, Indian Gooseberry (Awla), Raw Coconut, Raisins, Honey, Green Leafy Vegetables, A-2 Milk, and finally Celibacy.
Unfavourable: Stale/Refrigerated food, Sour, Oily (or Creamy) Food, Curd, Spices, Physical Work, Stress, anger, Grief, Sexual Activities, Masturbation.
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. 5-10 minutes of Naukasana may also be done in the morning. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Also, Ujjayi Pranayama, Jal Neti, Kunjal Kriya (Induced Vomiting) and Singhasana are very beneficial.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach. An hour after the morning dose, take ½ – 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder with Warm Water.