Burning Sensation While Urinating (Dysuria) is Discomfort-Burning in Urethra (& Surrounding Region) while urinating. Causes could be:
- Poor Immunity (Thanks to Lifestyle, Eating Habits, Junk Foods, Genetically Modified Foods, Heavy Use of Carcinogens such as Plastics in our Kitchen (& Life),
- Medical Conditions, such as “Urinary/Gall Bladder-Kidney Stones”, “UTI (STD’s, Urethritis, Poor Prostate Health (Prostatitis, BPH, Cancer), Cystitis, Genital Herpes, Gonorrhoea, Vaginitis”, “Poor Kidney Health”…), Kidney Malfunctions (Kidney Failure, Nephritis-Inflammation of Kidneys…),
- Side-Effects of Modern (!) Medicines,
- Poor Habits such as Suppressing Natural Urges (Vata Aggravating), Too much of Hot-Spicy-Pungent-Sour Stuff (Pitta Aggravating), Too much of Buffalo/Jersey Ghee-Refined Oils-Bad Quality Creams (Cream Rolls…) (Kapha Aggravating, Excess Alcoholism, Smoking etc.
Other Symptoms that may accompany ‘Burning Sensation While Urinating”, could be “Passing of Kidney-Bladder Stone-Thin Gravel in Urine”, Fever, Side-Lower Back Pain, Foul Smelling-Frothy Urine, Blood in Urine, Discharge from Urethra-Vagina…
Ayurvedically, it is Vitiation of Vata (Mostly Apana Vata) coupled by Vitiation of Pitta Dosha and/or Obstruction of Srotas (Body Channels).
Before Remedies to Burning Sensation While Urinating, Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for ‘Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits’ to be ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Home-Natural Remedies to Burning Sensation While Urinating:
- 1-3 Hours before Lunch, have a glass of Carrot Juice (+ 2 Pinch of Black Pepper + 1/3rd-1/2 Tsp Black Seeds (Kalaunji)),
- Drink ‘Starch-Rich’ Rice Water (Maad, in Hindi) with Rock Candy (Dip Rice Overnight or Just Boil the Rice for Few Minutes & Strain the rice),
- Indian Gooseberry Juice (Awla Juice) (5-15 Tsp) + 2-3 Tsp Honey, Once-Twice a day,
- Gur (or 2-5 Tsp Jaggery) added to Trifula Powder Decoction,
- Make powder out of Dried Pomegranate Peels. Have 1 teaspoon of this powder with plain water 2-3 times a day,
- Add Rock Candy (Crush-Grind it Fine) to finely cut Cucumber (Kakri, in Hindi), and eat like salad (Effective),
- Mix ‘Poppy Seeds (Posta Seeds, ‘Khus Khus’ in Hindi) Powder’, ‘Indian Gooseberry Powder (Amla Powder)’ & ‘Turmeric’ in the ratio of 6:6:1, and dip it ½ a Litre of Water Overnight. Filter this in the morning and drink (Effective),
- Add ½ a Pinch of Rock-Black Salt to 4 Tsp Radish Juice & Have it Twice a day,
- Few Useful Herbs:
- Gokshuradi Guggulu,
- Punarnavadi Guggulu,
- Chandraprabha Vati,
- Shilajit Tablets,
- Shatavari Tablets,
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee put to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Favourable: Seasonal Fruits (Water melon, Musk Melon, Dry grapes…) (+ Black Pepper & Lemon), Butter-Milk (+ Kalaunji), Cucumber, Thin Rice Gruel, Sugar Case juice…
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Also, Moola-Bandha, Antir Kumbhak & Kunjal Kriya (Induced Vomiting) is very beneficial. Useful Yogasanas are: Gaumukhasana, Ardha Matsyendra Asana & Pawan-Muktasana.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 5-15 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.