Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Insomnia Usually is a result of Mental Stress, Excess Fatigue, Constant Worry, Wrong Eating Habits, Constipation, Alcoholism, Smoking etc.
Few Effective Cures for Insomnia:
- Form Ripe Papaya as part of your Breakfast fruits.
- Take out a teaspoon or two of Onion Juice, add 1-2 Teaspoons of Honey and have it once or twice a day.
- Have Cabbage in Dinner.
- Before Sleeping, Properly wash Hands and Feet with warm water and massage Heel, Ankle and Sole of Foot with Mustard Oil.
- Crush Mehndi Leaves and apply to the bottommost part of your feet. Do this at least once a day.
- Add Camphor to Mustard Oil and do a Head Message prior Sleep.
- Brahmi Oil Massage or a cup of Brahmi Tea at Bedtime.
- At least 20 Minutes’ walk after your Dinner is must.
- Boil a glass of Pure Desi Cow Milk, add a teaspoon of Ashwagandha Powder to it and drink.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Favourable: Pure Desi Cow Milk (The a-2 Type), Light Foods, Cabbage with or after Dinner, Butter-Milk, Coconut Water, A2 Ghee, Liquorice Decoction…
Unfavourable: Buffalo Milk, Hot-Spice-Pungent foods, Sour, Stale-Refrigerated Foods
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. 5-10 minutes of Naukasana may also be done in the morning. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Brahmari Pranayama is also very useful. Also Meditation is good – Just concentrate on your Breath as it enters and leaves your body, especially as you hit the bed.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach. The Morning One may be followed by Drinking The Fenugreek Seeds Water (1/2 – 1 Teaspoon of Fenugreek Seeds, immersed in a glass of water overnight), eat up the seeds also.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.