Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Few Effective Natural-Organic Cures for Pneumonia are:
- Barley Chapatti/Bread and warm water,
- Roast Turmeric Root in Sand, make its Powder, and have it with warm water (1/4th To 3/4th Teaspoon) twice a day with warm water,
- Add Asafoetida to Raisin Seeds and eat,
- Now let me state one very effective medicine (As per me! Seeing the composition): Mix [4-5 Black Pepper Balls + 2 Cloves + 1/6th-1/4th Teaspoon Asafoetida + 4-7 Holy Basil Leaves] and have this mixture with 2-3 teaspoons of Honey twice a day.
- Have Grated Ginger and Holy Basil Juice (1/2 teaspoon each), add it to 2 teaspoons of Honey, and eat.
- Take a spoon, heat it on fire, shut the fire, pour some Pure Desi Cow Ghee ( The A-2 Type, Important) on the hot spoon, the Ghee melts, use dropper and put 2 drops in each nostril. Do this twice or thrice a day.
- Daily night before sleeping, massage your foot soles with Pure – Filtered – Unprocessed Mustard Oil (Kuccha Ghani).
- Add equal amounts of Turpentine Oil (तारपीन का तेल) and Mustard Oil, and do the Massage of the chest region (Specifically, for Kids!)
- Add 1/5th-1/4th teaspoon of Asafoetida to ½-1 cup, as is comfortable, of warm water, and have it once (or max. twice, depending on severity of ailment).
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Favourable: Cloves, Holy Basil + Black Pepper, Dry Ginger (Saunth), Dates (Khajoor),
Unfavourable: Stale/Refrigerated Food, Sour, Excessively Oily, Cold or Humid Air, Rice, Ghee, Curd…
All this accompanied by at least 15-20 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 10 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Also, Ujjayi Pranayama, Jal Neti, Kunjal Kriya (Induced Vomiting) and Singhasana are very beneficial.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
- Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach. Do this for 90 days, and you should be on your way to say permanent goodbye to Pneumonia.
Again, please be careful of the Body Pitta getting aggravated, which then may be handled by increasing the intake of Pure Desi Cow Ghee (the A-2 Type).
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.