Again, the primary objective would be to stop the entry of toxins into the body, and so the following would go a long way in relieving you from Heart Ache you might be suffering due various reasons.
Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/ready-reckoner-precautions-to-be-taken-with-most-of-the-treatments-handling-of-ailments-provided/
This problem mostly arises due obstructions in the heart capillaries. The pain gradually increases eventually increasing the heart beat also. The cures are:
- Use garlic freely – Dip overnight, or finely cut few cloves of garlic, add a glass of boiled water to it, wait for some time and drink it,
- Cook 3-4 pieces of garlic in milk and consume, prior sleep,
- Have Raw Bottle Gourd Juice, with Black Cumin Seeds Powder added, Morning and Evening
- Have Carrot Juice/Soup twice a day,
- Have Powdered Indian Gooseberry (Amla Churna) with Rock Candy (If this becomes too much to swallow, have this with Lukewarm),
- Take approximately a teaspoon of Powdered Arjuna Bark, add to it a teaspoon of Jaggery, and boil this in ½ – 1 glass of Pure Desi Cow (A-2 Type) milk, and drink it.
- Apple Murabba (Sweet Preserve) is beneficial for heart diseases.
Never ever give cold stuff while the person is having a heart attack!
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 5-10 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Brahmari Pranayama is also very useful.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.