Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
The Basic Daily Regime for Healthy Heart:
Breakfast: Only Seasonal Fruits + Hand ground Black Pepper + Small/Big Cardamom;
Lunch: Usual Lunch (Wheat Chapatti – pulses – Vegetables) followed By Butter-Milk + 1 Tsp Black Cumin Seeds + 1 Tsp Kalaunji (Black Seeds) (Please do not ever consume Curd, but only Butter-Milk);
After Dinner: Only Pure Desi Cow Milk (The A-2 Type) Boiled along with Pinch or Two of Turmeric for few minutes; Shut off the fire, Take the Milk off The heat, ad 1-2 Tsp of Desi-Vedic-A2 Cow & as the temperature comes to drinkable, drink the Milk.
General Remedies for An Ailing Heart, to get A Healthy Heart:
- Maithe Daana Treatment (Fenugreek Seeds) (Yellowish Grains, and are Bitter in Taste): Take ½ a tea-spoon or a bit more, as per your ailments, mix/immerse it in a glass of freshwater in the night (late evening), keep it as such through the night, and have this water in the morning, sip by sip, followed by, also eating the Maithe Daana grains (i.e. the dipped fenugreek seeds), chewing them fine and swallowing them complete. To do this continuously for Three to Four Months, take a break for 15-20 days and re-commence, till completely fine, And / Or
- Bottle Gourd Juice (लौकी का जूस) Treatment (Don’t Remove the Peel):
- Cut the Bottle Gourd into small pieces,
- Use your Mixer/Blender to take out the Juice,
- Now, take 10-12 leaves each of Holy Basil (तुलसी), Mint (पुदीना) and Coriander (धनिया), and make a paste (चटनी) out of all these leaves,
- Add this paste to the Bottle Gourd Juice obtained above, and stir the mixture,
- Take a cup of such a mixture (150-200 mL),
- Add Rock Salt and lemon to taste,
- The best time to consume being the Lunch Time And / Or
- Next good medicine for Heart Related Ailments is Arjuna Bark (अर्जुन की छाल):
- Take ½ – 1 teaspoon of Arjuna Bark with Honey and/or Lukewarm water (Morning Empty Stomach) or
- Boil a teaspoon of Arjuna Bark in Pure Desi Cow Milk for 5 minutes and drink it (Add organic sugar to taste) (After Early dinner – Before sleep); Add Organic Sugar to taste (Please do not use White Sugar).
We need to do at the most 2 curative procedures at a time, definitely not all at a time, else the backfire!
Other thing to remember is that we should keep a gap of at least 40-45 minutes between any Ayurvedic Medicine (Liquids First – Solids Later).
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
To keep the following in Mind:
- To use only Black Sesame, Mustard Oil or A-2 type Ghee for cooking,
- Don’t remove peels of vegetables, fruits & pulses,
- Use Course Wheat Flour. Preferably, in heart cases eat chapattis made from stuff that have extra fibrous stuff: Corn Flour (मक्की), Pearl Millet (बाज्रा), Wheat Flour mixed with Bengal Gram. Let’s cut it short! Nothing available, go for Course Wheat Flour Bread.
All these are options to be taken one at a time – Not to be taken at one time! Or it will backfire!
Favourable: Almonds (Dipped Overnight), Walnuts, Ginger, Turmeric…….
Unfavourable: Refined Oils (Go only for Filtered-Unprocessed Black Sesame Oil or Mustard Oil), Curd (Go only for Butter-Milk, with Black Cumin Seeds and Black Pepper Powder liberally sprinkled), Stale/Refrigerated Foods, Cook food in Iron/Copper open utensils…….
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.