Paralysis is the loss of Body-Muscle Movement. Functioning of The Sensory Organs are affected. Ayurvedically, it is Vata (The Nerve Force Related) Disorder. But, other Dosha Vitiation are always involved, for which physical examination is must. As such, lifestyle changes are advised, all of which lead to complete balancing of the Tridosha.
Reasons could be ‘Excessive Vata Pressure in The Brain or The Heart Region’, ‘Excessive Gastric Troubles’, ‘Malfunction of The Central Nervous System – The Brain & Spinal Cord’. The Mind may also cease to work, due damage to brain Cells.
Few Effective Cures for Paralysis:
Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
- Whatever pulses you consume, dip them overnight an prepare them in open utensils.
- Take Mustard Seeds (Rai) and Akarkara (Paracress, in English; Latin Name: Spilanthes Acmella) in equal quantities. Make its Paste in Honey. Put it on Tongue thrice a day.
- Take 3/4th – 1 glass of Pure Desi Cow Milk (The A-2 Type), add 3-4 crushed garlic cloves, boil the mixture till it remains 3/4th, sprinkle some Black Pepper, and have it 1-2 hours after your early dinner.
- If the above treatment becomes heavy, just simple Pure Desi Cow Milk, with a teaspoonful or two of Pure Desi Cow Ghee added, daily night before sleeping.
- Add Dry Ginger and Urad (Split Beans – White Lentils) to a litre of water, and boil the mixture till it remains 3/4th. Store this water in glass bottle, and have half of it in the morning and evening.
- Make a paste of 3+ cloves of Garlic, add it to liberal amount of Honey, and have it in the Morning.
- Take a Cucumber, 1-2 Bitter Gourd, and 1-2 Tomatoes. Prepare its juice. Have ½ – 1 glass twice a day.
Prepare following oil/Mixture, and Massage the Body. Thereafter, induce as much Sweating as Practicable, after which may take a warm water bath:
- Take Black Sesame Oil (250 mL), add finely cut pieces of Garlic, Sprinkle Black Pepper, Cook the Oil, Cool it and store it. Use this regularly to massage Paralysed Parts of the Body. (Depending on case by case basis – The Whole Body massage may also be done by this oil).
- Take good amount of Holy Basil (Tulsi) Leaves, Liberally add Rock Salt, Make the Paste in Curd, and apply it on Paralysed Parts.
- 2 Drops of Pure Desi Cow Ghee into each nostril. Twice-Thrice a day.
- Put 3-4 drops of Pure Desi Cow Ghee onto The Naval and gently massage the area.
Few effective herbs (as medicines) for Paralysis:
Shilajit (With Pure Desi Cow Ghee), Ashwagandha (With Pure Desi Cow Ghee) (Ashwagandha is Important, but if you get uncomfortable with the consumption, go for Ashwagandharishta (The Liquid Extract of Ashwagandha) and Mukta Vati.
Other Highly Effective Unconventional Cures (No Yuck Factor Involved!):
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Silver + 1-5 Drops 3% H2O2,
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Copper (+ 1-3 Freshly Cut Lemon Juice) Thrice a day,
- 1/2 Bowl 100% Pure Organic (only) Wheat Grain Sprouts, Twice a Day (1-2 Hours after Breakfast & 1-2 Hours Before Dinner) (Max. 6-8 Tsp),
- Baking Soda (strong alkalising agent): 2 Pinch added to ½ a glass of hot-warm water & drunk, Twice-Thrice a day,
- Liberally use Vedic Cow Ghee in your Meals,
- Hydrogen Peroxide (3%): Not More than 8-10 drops in any 24 hours period & not more than 3 drops at any one time (Though Heating in Effect, the Oxidising effect has an alkalising effect on the body and Harmful Microbials (Most if not all are Anaerobic) can’t survive in alkaline environment),
- Colloidal Gold: ½ Tsp Twice a Day.
All this accompanied by at least 60 minutes of Anulom Velom (With comfortable amount of Breath Retention) (If the health allows, Of Course), and 5-10-20 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening.
Meditation: Concentrate on Breath as much as is possible – accompanied with Breath Retention.
Favourable: Wheat and Barley Flour, Neem (Have Raw, Add to food etc.), Marma Therapy (Apply Black Sesame Oil, with Pressure, at the back of hand and leg limbs, Pressurise the tips of hands and Legs fingers), Pure Desi Cow Milk Only (The A-2 Type), Goat’s Milk, Coriander, Cumin Seeds, Ginger, Black Pepper…
Unfavourable: Heavy Stuff (Like Buffalo Ghee or Milk), Hot-Spicy-Pungent Stuff, Cauliflower, Stale-Refrigerated Foods are Poison…
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.