Don’t you feel surprised, that over the Past Decade, large percentage of Pregnancy, end with Caesarean Section. Just for a second, give it a thought, who stands to lose maximum, if most (if not all!) pregnancies end up in “Normal Deliveries!!” so let’s see how an Ideal ‘Pregnancy Daily Regime’ should look like…
This Post attempts to list down various points to keep in mind and consolidated list of Do’s & Don’ts for ladies going through the best phase of their lives. Idea is to discard sedentary Lifestyle a bit of exercises, Good-Healthy-balanced Diet & at least make a genuine attempt to end The Pregnancy with ‘A Normal Delivery’…
I am thus listing down a healthy daily diet regime but would still request to do go through The Post Consolidated List of Eating Habits-Lifestyle Changes.
Now, Ayurvedically, all six tastes (Sweet, Sour, Salty, Bitter, Pungent & Astringent) are important but what is to be kept in mind is not to overdo any taste. Please keep following in mind:
- Avoid Sweet tastes after Sunset, except Milk which is to be taken after Dinner only!
- Avoid all Sour Tastes after Sunset (if required, only Lemon, with Hot Water only),
- Minimal intake of Salts (Natural-Unprocessed only),
- Avoid or Minimise Hot & Pungent Tastes in Pitta Timings of the day, lest we vitiate Pitta, as is the case with large percentage of Modern Generation! (Pitta: 1000-1400 & 2200-0200),
- Simply follow your body’s natural inclinations (Pitta Personalities seem to always favour foods with cooling potency (Sweet & Bitter Tastes).
A Pregnancy Daily Regime:
- Morning: Seasonal Fruits & Desi-Vedic Cow (A2) Curd (Made in a Silver Utensil) with Banana. Please avoid highly laxative stuff such as unripe Papaya. Do have 3-4 Tsp Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts on Daily Basis with-after Breakfast,
- Add Limestone (Less than Size of a Wheat Grain) to a glass of warm water and have it daily,
- A Tsp of Trifaladi Ghrit with the first bite of Lunch and Dinner,
- Lunch: To comprise of Fresh-Seasonal Vegetables. With-Before-After Lunch: Butter Milk + 1/4th Tsp of Black Seeds (Kalaunji),
- 2-3 Hours after Lunch: A glass of hot water + 1 Tsp Desi-Vedic-A2 Cow Ghee,
- Before Sunset: 2-3 Tsp Honey + 1-2 Tsp Lemon Juice,
- Dinner: Fresh Pulses (Daal), Soups & Non-Root Vegetables,
- After Dinner–Before Sleep: A glass of Hot Desi-Vedic (A2) Cow Milk, Heated-Boiled on a Wrought iron Utensil (with a Pinch of turmeric or Dried Ginger or Cardamom…), with ½-1 Tsp of A2 Ghee. Sprinkle a Pinch of Black Pepper,
- Supplement that supposedly works on Physical & Subtle Level: 1 Tsp Colloidal Silver + 1 Tsp Colloidal Gold early morning empty stomach. Nothing to take 60 Minutes before and after this,
- Urge for Sour Stuff: Indian Gooseberry (Awla), Lemon, Butter-Milk & Tomato. Do not Consume Pickle, Tamarind (Imli) or Mustard Seeds (Rai).
- Exercises-Workouts: The best and Simple would be “20-30 Minutes’ Walk in the Morning”, “20-30 Minutes’ Walk in the Evening”, “20-30 Minutes’ Walk after Dinner”, 20-30 Minutes of Anulom Velom (Alternate Nostril Breathing) in Morning & Evening Each” & “5-10 Minutes of Brahmari Pranayama Twice a day. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Like so, I don’t advocate much of heavy-exerting Pranayama such as Bhastrika or Kapal bhati…
- Contra-Indications: Exercises including Walking) may be minimised or not done altogether, if you have medical conditions such as ‘Weak cervix’, ‘Lower Placenta’, ‘Bleeding-Spotting’, ‘History of Recurrent Miscarriage’…
Try fighting any ailment that may attack you firstly by using supplements mentioned on Our Health Kit on my website.
Few Bad Habits & Probable Consequences:
|The Wrong Habit||Corresponding – Probable Consequences|
|Indulges in sexual intercourse||Ill- physique, shameless, and devoted to women.|
|Thinking ill of others||Envious or devoted to women.|
|Intolerant||Fierce, deceitful and jealous.|
|Sleeps constantly||Drowsy, unwise and deficient in digestive power.|
|Takes wine constantly||Thirsty, poor in memory and unstable in mind|
|Using fish constantly||Delayed closure of eyes or stiff eyes.|
|Using sweet things constantly||Diabetes, dumb or over-obese.|
|Using sour things constantly||Internal haemorrhage and disease of skin and eyes.|
|Using salt constantly||Early wrinkles and grey hairs or baldness.|
|Using pungent things constantly||Weak, deficient in semen and sterile|
|Using bitters constantly||Consumptive, weak and undeveloped.|
|Using astringents constantly||Blackish progeny suffering from hardness of bowels or udavarta.|
Preventing Vitiation of Vata-Pitta-Kapha:
- Avoid all stuff that May Vitiate Vata in the Body: Fan, Stale-Refrigerated Stuff, Fine Flour, Staying Awake late Night…
- Avoid all stuff that May Vitiate Pitta in the Body: Brinjal, Sour Stuff, Curd (Go for Butter-Milk), Hot-Pungent Spices, Oily Stuff…
- Avoid all stuff that May Vitiate Kapha in the Body: Excess Sweet, Ghee or Oil; Laziness, Sleeping during daytime…
Favourable: Morning Sunrays, Safe Physical Exercises (Only in Guidance of a Specialist else Morning Walk & Anulom Velom should be more than enough), Pranayama, Staying Happy, Good Books-Scriptures.
Unfavourable: Tamasic Stuff like Onions, Garlic, Buffalo Milk-Curd, Tea, Coffee, Stale-Refrigerated foods, Greed, Jealousy, Indulgent Stuff-Books-Videos etc., Alcoholism & Smoking, Chemical Soaps & Shampoos…
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 5-10 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.