Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be Adhered to or As Strictly Followed as Possible:
Gastroenteritis is the inflammation of the Mucous Membrane, i.e. the Mucous Lining of the Intestinal and the Stomach Walls. Though usually a result of Viral and Bacterial Infections, may also result due allergies to specific foods, or the side effects of few medicinal drugs.
Symptoms would include Diarrhoea, Nausea, Fever, Chills, Abdominal Distention, Dis-interest for food.
Few effective things, in handling Gastroenteritis:
- Morning – Empty Stomach: Take 3 cloves of garlic, cut it to fine pieces, add to a glass of lukewarm water, ½ teaspoon of carom seeds, 1/4th teaspoon of finely grated ginger. Also add few drops of fresh lemon juice.
- Morning Breakfast: Fruits like Bananas, Apples…
- Take one or two Indian Gooseberry (Amla, Amalaki) empty stomach.
- Only Butter-Milk (Or, Thinned Curd), with some Black Pepper and Rock salt added to taste.
- Take twice or thrice a day, 1/3rd teaspoon of asafoetida (or, Heeng in Hindi) added to a glass of warm water.
Ayurvedically, Unconventionally-Naturally Few Other Highly Effective Remedies could be:
- Colloidal Silver,
- Colloidal Copper,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Gaudhan Ark,
- A2 Ghee and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
All this accompanied by at least 30 minutes of Anulom Velom (As Much Breath Retention as Possible on Every Inhalation) in the Morning and Evening.
Favourable: Pure Desi Cow Ghee, Food (Pulses especially) cooked in open Iron – Copper Utensils, Cinnamon, Carrot.
Un-favourable: Spices, Chillies, Refrigerated or Stale food, Heavy-Creamy Stuff (Pastries), White-Iodine salt, White sugar…
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.