Before I proceed on to cover the topic/s ‘Female Infertility’, ‘Inability to Conceive’ or ‘Remedies to Getting Pregnant’, it is imperative that a lady trying to conceive or get pregnant should first read this Post on Basics on Female Reproductory System & Pregnancy. Now, ‘Primary Infertility’ is when a lady is unable to get pregnant even after months (say 6-8) of unprotected sexual intercourse whereas ‘Secondary Infertility’ implies that the lady had been pregnant before and/or given birth to a live baby.
Related Theory (Ovulation): Hormonal changes stimulate Fallopian Follicles (FSH, Follicle Stimulating Hormone, secreted by Pituitary Glands). These FSH only recruit 5-7 Ovarian Follicles which then enter ‘The Menstrual Cycle’, from this present tertiary Stage (Simply means that fallopian follicles trigger an ovary to release an egg). The time-frame from Recruitment to end of Ovulation is usually 1-14 Days of an average 28 Day Menstrual Cycle. Hormonal changes that occur during Ovulation are such that there is an increase of Estrogen Levels before Ovulation & Progesterone Levels after. Probability of conceiving are maximum if one ‘Does it’ from few days before to few days after Ovulation. Thus, making it easy for a lay person, one should do it as frequently as possible for 1-10 days after the bleeding has ceased.
Causes for Inability to Conceive: Hormonal Imbalances, Poor Eating Habits-Lifestyle (Junk-GMo-Carcinogenic Foods in our Life & Kitchen); Mal-Nutrition; Medical Conditions such as ‘Ovaries not ovulating optimally (A woman with proper Menstrual Cycle may also not be ovulating optimally)’, ‘PCOD’, ‘Blocked Fallopian Tubes’, ‘Obstructions in the Passage of Sperms’, ‘STD’s’, ‘Thyroid’, ‘Diabetes’, Cancers (Including its Treatment such as Radiation therapy-Chemotherapy)…; Post Surgery Effects; Side-effects of Chemical Laden Medicinal Drugs-Contraceptive Pills; Excess Smoking or Alcoholism; Psychological reasons such as Stress-Anxiety and so on…
Also, in large number of cases ‘Male Infertility’ is also a Cause for Female not Getting Pregnant. Other than Poor (carcinogenic) Eating Habits-Lifestyle, ‘Low Sperm Count’, ‘Hormonal Disorders’, ‘Medicinal Side-effects’… could be few of many reasons for ‘Male Infertility’.
Ayurvedically, it is the healthy Shukra Dhatu responsible for pregnancy. Shukra Dhatu represents both, male Semen & Female Egg. It is a 30 Days Cycle (I am always more with Rishi Sushruta!) for the formation of Ojas from Rasa Dhatu. Unctuous Foods would usually have highest Shukra Dhatu Component.
Before Remedies to Getting Pregnant, Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for ‘Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits’ to be ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Preparing for Pregnancy:
- Do visit posts under category Lifestyle & Eating Habits, know the reasons to make these changes, get satisfied, implement changes,
- Increase Keep yourself hydrated & drink enough water required per day,
- Stop consumption of Processed Stuff of any king (Be it Refined oils or Processed Grains & Fruits…),
- Do stop taking Contraceptive Pills etc. of any kind at least 6-8 months in advance (Understand it would take some time for the menstrual cycles to return to normal),
- 10-20 minutes of early morning sunlight walk would do a lot of good to the body’s Vitamin-D production!
- Avoid stress of any kind! And have minimal sleep of 6-7 hours per day.
Additions/Editions to Routine Eating:
- Morning Breakfast: seasonal Fruits (Special emphasis on Citrus fruits along with Pomegranate & banana),
- Cooking Medium: Black Sesame Seeds Oil & Coconut Oil. Also include Pumpkin Seeds, Flaxseeds, White Onions, Turmeric, Garlic, Asparagus (In Salads or Cooked) & Chillies (!Green-in Minimal Quantities) in Meal Preparations,
- Afternoon: Green Leafy vegetables such as Cabbage & broccoli, along with Potatoes (High in Vitamin B & E along with much more),
- Dip 7-11 Almonds in water overnight and have them the next morning.
Natural-Home Remedies to Getting Pregnant:
- ½-1 Tsp Ashwagandha Powder (For Both Males-Females), Warm-Hot Water and/or Morning Fruit Juices and/or ‘After Dinner Pure Desi (A2) Cow Milk,
- ½-1 Tsp Triphala Churna (Powder) with Lukewarm-Hot water prior sleeping,
- Shatavari (One Capsule Twice a day, Specific for Women),
- Dried Nettle Leaf Decoction & Dandelion Root Bark Decoction (or Tea) Once a Day,
- Few other useful herbs to consume Gokshura, Vadari Kanda, Bala, Lodhra (Women) & Aloe Vera…
Unconventional-Unknown Route to Pregnancy:
- 2 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Silver (HVAC) + 2-3 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice Thrice a Day,
- 2 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Copper (HVAC) + 2-3 Tsp Fresh Lemon Thrice a day (1st Week: Thrice/Day; 2nd Week: Twice/Day; 3rd Week Onwards: Once a Day or SOS),
- Baking Soda(Strong Alkalising Agent): 2-3 Pinch added to ½ a glass of hot-warm water + 2-3 Tsp Fresh Lemon (Only During Day Time) taken Twice a day (Drastically Reduce intake of Salty-Sour Stuff except Lemon),
- A2-Desi-Vedic Cow Ghee:
- Liberally use A2-Desi Ghee in Your Meals & Prepare food using Black Sesame Oil (or Mustard Oil or Coconut Oil alternatively),
- 1 Tsp A2-Desi Cow Ghee along with 1-3 Pinches of Coarse Black Pepper added to a glass of hot water once-twice a day,
- 1-2 hours after Dinner (Before Sleep) Boil a Glass of Milk with 1 Pinch of Turmeric => Take it off Heat => Add ½ Tsp Nagakesara (Mesua Ferrea) & 1-2 Tsp A2-Vedic-Desi Cow Ghee => Drink as the temperature becomes drinkable! Every second day, instead of Nagakesara, 3-5 Dates (Seeds Removed) may be boiled along with The A2 milk,
- Very Gently Massage the Naval Area with 4-7 Drops of Desi Cow-A2 Ghee before going to Sleep,
- 1 Drop of Pure Food Grade H2O2 (4 % Conc.) dropped onto ‘Morning Fruits’, and/or ‘Afternoon Butter-Milk’ every alternate day,
- 3 Tsp 100% Pure Organic (only) Wheat Grain Sprouts Twice a Day (1-2 Hours after Breakfast & Few Hours after Lunch) (Max. 6 Tsp/Day) (Do add Cucumber Liberally to cater to Hot Potency of Wheat Grain Sprouts),
- Pure Organic-0% Sugar added Honey (2 Tsp) + Finely Cut 1 clove of fresh Garlic + 2 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice Twice a Day.
Favourable: Swedana Therapy (Full Body Massage by Black Sesame Oil, followed by as much Sweating as you can!); Pure Desi Cow (A2) Milk, Honey (Especially if there are blockages, cysts, Obesity, AMA in the body). Cloves & Long Pepper add to Libido but are warming-Heating and hence should be taken with A2 Ghee.
Unfavourable: Hot-Pungent-Spicy Foods, Curd (Go for Butter-Milk), Salt (Use only for cooking & Never consume raw salt – even on salads!), Dirty Movies-Books-Songs-Thoughts…
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati (Morning and Evening), Yogasanas such as ‘Singhasana’ & ‘Ardha Matsyendrasana’ & Meditating on ‘The Heart Beat’. Please do not overstrain your body muscles.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 5-10 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.