Few Causes for Increased Appetite could be:
- Side-Effects of few medicines, especially Anti-Depressants etc.
- Hypoglycaemia (Low Blood sugar).
Few effective cures for Increased Appetite:
- Cook Banana in Pure Desi Cow Ghee, and have it daily Morning,
- Dip a teaspoon of Black Cumin Seeds overnight, in the morning drink this water, and have the seeds with honey,
- ½ – 1 teaspoon Indian Gooseberry Powder (Awla Churna), with 2-3 teaspoons of Honey, twice a day,
- Add Fennel Seeds Powder to curd and eat 2-3 times a day,
- Add 1/4th teaspoon of Black Pepper to a glass of boiled water, cool it, drink like tea, twice a day,
- Use as much Pure Desi Cow Ghee (The A-2 Type Ghee) as possible,
- ½ a teaspoon of Apamarga (Prickly Chaff-Flower Plant, Achyranthes Aspera) Seeds Powder + Equal quantity of crushed Rock Candy, to be taken with lukewarm water.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- A2 Ghee and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Favourable: Small Cardamom, Small Caltrops (Gokhru, Tribulus Terrestris), Lemon-Rock Candy Drink, Barley, Pure Desi Cow Milk…
Unfavourable: Hot Spices, Salt (Reduce Intake to Minimum), Reduces Intake of Sugars (Especially natural Sugars)…
Other favourable thing (The Yuck Cure) is Gaudhan Ark (5-10 mL added to appropriate amount of water taken before sleep & first thing in the morning), but start in Minimal Quantity, as it increases Pitta.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.