So ‘Is Diabetes Curable’?! Before we go about the theory and cures, one view point: When we were born out of the womb, we were all fine (Like most of us). Then something happened, which is responsible for all the medical conditions. And so, if we remove these causes, the purified blood (By Diet, Herbs and yogic Exercises) should indeed be able to take care of us! Problem/criticality sure would arise, if the Medical Condition has resulted in Permanent-irreversible damage to the body parts in which case We Manage Diabetes.
Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Refer Cures for Bad Cholesterol, High BP, LDL, VLDL, Triglycerides to know the theory about Cholesterol.
A Diabetic patient’s main aim should be to reduce the blood cholesterol, such as to thin down the blood, and make the secretion of insulin by the pancreas easy.
Along with wrong Eating Habits and Modern Lifestyle, Excess Stress and Greed are some of the reasons which may lead to Diabetes. Some symptoms may include Increased Hunger, Followed by Loss of Interest and Concentration, Gradual Loss in Weight, Constipation, Excess Thirst, Frequent Urination, Any Wound if inflicted Doesn’t get Easily Healed, Blurred Vision.
Now, the idea is to firstly clean the Blood up, and then to get our organs to start working optimally, especially our Pancreas, using Specific Herbs and Pranayama, and we should be good.
Few Effective Treatments:
- Try to Consume More of The Following – The Stuff Which Is Alkaline In Nature: Awla (Though Sour, but a great Blood Cleanser), Aloe Vera Juice (Very Alkaline), Aloe Vera Fresh (Cut The Leave – Take Out The Skin – And Eat The Rest), Carrot, Radish, Lemon…,
- Add a spoon of Lemon Juice and Honey (A Spoon Each) to a glass of lukewarm water and drink. Have it twice a day,
- Maithe Daana Treatment (Fenugreek Seeds) (Yellowish Grains, and are Bitter in Taste): Take ½ a tea-spoon or a bit more, as per your ailments, mix/immerse it in a glass of freshwater in the night (late evening), keep it as such through the night, and have this water in the morning, sip by sip, followed by, also eating the Maithe Daana grains (i.e. the dipped fenugreek seeds), chewing them fine and swallowing them complete,
- Bottle Gourd Juice Treatment (In Hindi, Lauki Ka Ras) (The Peel is not to be removed, Also, I have mentioned elsewhere, the main nutrients of the vegetables lie right in their peels): Cut the Bottle Gourd (Lauki) into small pieces, use mixer or whatever, take out the juice (Ras). Now take 10 leaveseach of Basil (Tulsi), Cilantro (or Coriander, called Dhaniya in Hindi), and Mint (called Pudina in Hindi). Add few drops of water and make a spread (Chatni) out of the mixture of Tulsi, Coriander and Mint leaves. Add this Spread (Paste) to the Bottle Gourd Juice (Lauki Ka Ras), such that the quantity becomes at least 200 mL. Take this in the morning, empty stomach. Depending on the severity of the ailment, a cup of such a mixture may also be taken in the evening,
- Take Black Plum Seeds (Jamun, Jambulin Gutliyaan), Dry them in Sun, Crush Them into Powder. Have a Tea-Spoon of this with Lukewarm water, Try This Out: If Blood Sugar is high/aggressive, also take ½ teaspoon of Bitter Gourd Seeds Powder (करेले के बीज का चूर्ण), ½ teaspoon of Margosa leaves Powder (Azadirachta Indica, Margosa Leaves – Dried, Powder; सुखी हुई नीम ). Now, adding ½ teaspoon of Plum Seeds Powder, Bitter Gourd seeds Powder, and Dried Neem Leaves Powder, would make it ½ Tea Spoons of Powder. Take this 1 ½ teaspoon of this mixture as a single dose of medicine, once per day, in the morning continuously for 3 months. Take a break for 15-20 days, and re-continue for 3 months or till such times, as you get back to normal, Alternative to This (Seemingly Cumbersome!) Step:
- Get the Homeopathic Medicine, Syzieum Jambolin Mother Tincture, add 15-20 drops pf this tincture into ½ a cup of warm water, and take this in the morning and evening before meals,
- Gudmar Decoction (काड़ा)(Gymnema Sylvestris), or 1 Tea Spoon Gudmar Powder (गुड़मार चूर्ण) with Lukewarm water, after Breakfast.
Additionally, keep the following in mind:
- In your Breakfast, go for fruits and Few Favourable Fruits would be Papaya, Black Plum, Peaches, Apples, and Citrus fruits like Oranges and Grapefruits. Liberally sprinkle Black Pepper, Small Cardamom and Big Cardamom (Rock Salt (Sendha Salt) may be added to taste).
- Afternoon, instead of curd, go for Butter-Milk, with Black pepper and Rock salt added.
Also, Read the next post, “Few additional Good habits….”
All this accompanied by at least 30 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. 5-10 minutes of Naukasana may also be done in the morning.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.