Kidney Malfunction-Failure (Acute-Chronic Renal Failure) simply implies that kidneys are not able to perform (Filter out Toxins from Blood) as they should. Malfunctioning Kidneys result in Built-up of Waste Products-Electrolytes in the Body. This results from excess strain on kidneys. Probable Causes could be ‘Hypertension’, ‘Bad Cholesterol-High Blood Pressure’, ‘Diabetes’, ‘Infection-Inflammation of Kidneys’, ‘Polycystic Kidney Disorder’, ‘Blockages in urine flow due Prostate Inflammation or Stones’, ‘Dehydration’, ‘Improper Functioning Liver’, Side-Effects of ‘Chemical Laden Modern Medicines (Especially Blood Pressure Medicines & Antibiotics)’, ‘Lifestyle-Eating Habits’, Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)… It is comparatively easy to handle in beginning stages but if kidney is near failure or has stopped functioning, one is immediately at risk of Serious Cardiovascular Problems such as Heart Attacks & Strokes… Many official sources point that anyone can have this ailment (EXCUSE ME!!???).
Symptoms for Kidney Malfunction-Failure are: Fatigue, Swollen Body Parts (Oedema-Hands, Feet, Ankles…), Breathlessness, Irritation, Short Temper, Delirium, Blood in Urine, Frequent need-urge to go to Loo (Especially at Night-Pitta Time), Muscular Cramps, Erectile Dysfunction, Drastic Fall of Blood Haemoglobin… Now, point to note is that our kidneys are so strong-technologically advanced that they can literally take lot of crap & symptoms are generally visible when the problem has reached an advanced stage (Block Entry of Toxins into Your Body Right Now. A Routine Blood-Urine Test could point to a Malfunctioning Kidney.
Measure of Glomerular Filtration Rate points towards the state of your Kidney Health. The drop points to the falling Kidney Health.
Ayurvedically, Kidney Disorders are primarily Pitta Disorders, though some Vitiation of Vata & Kapha is almost invariable involved. Kidneys are mostly comprised of Blood (Raqta) & Fat (Meda Dhatu) Tissues, vitiation of which would invariable lead to Kidney Malfunction (Simplifying it further–It all starts with Toxification of Plasma & Blood!). Some Derangement-Vitiation of all the humours is involved in almost any ailment.
Even if the Kidneys are working approximately 35-40%, I really feel, it should be possible to raise their functionality to their Natural Healthy Self. Few effective herbs for ‘Kidney Malfunction-Failure’:
- Punarnava Mandoor: 500mg, 1 tablet, 45 minutes before dinner,
- Brahmi: Taken as Decoction or Powder (Churna),
- Shilajit: Black Version – Sat or Rasayana Vati (Capsules),
- Gokshura: Taken as Decoction or Churna,
- Other Useful Herbs, Especially for Kidney Failure: Garlic, Cinnamon, Ginger, Gokshuradi Guggulu, Chandraprabha Vati, Neem, Mahamanjishthadi Kwath, Bhringaraj, Kutki, Holy Basil Leaves, Parsley, Turmeric…
Few Other Home Remedies:
- Morning Breakfast to comprise only of Seasonal Fruits (Especially Citric Fruits) (+ Black Pepper + Black Seeds (Kalaunji) (Favourable Fruits: Watermelon, Cherries, Cranberries, Apples (Also AVC)…),
- Fresh Aloe Vera Juice or Gel,
- Red Sandalwood Decoction, Tablets or Tea,
- Marshmallow Root Decoction,
- Kidney Bean Decoction (Cooked in Open Clay or Copper or Wrought Iron or Brass Utensil & never Aluminium),
- Burdock Root: Raw (In salads), Decoction or Tea…
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee put to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Following Pranayamas are really beneficial:
- Anulom Velom: Do as much as you may. You may even do this up to 1.5 hours morning and evening, with as much breath retention as is practicable,
- Kapal Bhati: 30 minutes or more as is comfortable, morning and evening,
- Please do not strain body muscles.
- Sweat as much as possible, this reduces strain-work load of Kidneys, as much toxins are released by way of sweating ,
- Barley Water, Lemon, Coconut (+ Coconut Water), Dates (Dipped Overnight), Asparagus, Garlic, Onion, Radish Juice,
- Apply Pure Desi-A2 Cow Ghee to Foot Soles and Rub them on Bronze Utensils (कंस के बर्तन) (Bell Metal, or Bronze Utensils) for few minutes before going to sleep,
- Take Desi-A2 Cow Water in equal quantities, boil it along with ‘Barley Daliya (Broken small pieces of Barley)’, add Rock Candy and have it (A Beneficial Dinner this is!).
Unfavourable: Sour, Oily, Cold/Refrigerated Stuff. Tomato, Potato, Rice, Curd, Banana, Split Black Gram (Urad Daal), Raw Salt, Exposure to Blowing Air.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective, in cases of Kidney Malfunction-Failure:
Take 5-15 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Desi-A2 Cow’s Urine), added to appropriate amount of water to make it drinkable, and drink it prior going to sleep and empty stomach in the morning.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.