Germanium (Organic Germanium-132) is required in very small amounts. Interesting fact is Germanium is used in wide range of supplements (Though, as per me, Supplements-None should never ever be taken). Germanium does following in our Body:
- Aids production of Interferons (Group of Signalling Proteins made-released by Host (Our Body) Cells in response to various Exogenous Pathogens (Such as Virus-Bacteria-Other Parasites including Tumours-Carcinogenic Cells),
- Germanium regulates uptake of oxygen at cellular level,
- Helps in general metabolism of the body, maintains various Body Homeostasis in balance (pH Balance, Temperature, Fat Metabolism-Blood Cholesterol-Pressure-Insulin Levels and so on…),
- Has a role in regulating-Strengthening Immune System – Anti-Tumour-Cancer-Anti AIDS Properties – A good/Better Immune System also aids fight against Other Degenerative Ailments,
- It has been used for Osteo & Rheumatoid Arthritis and Weak Bones (Including Anti-Inflammatory Properties),
- Protective agent against radiation Damage,
- Works against Neurological Ailments such as Depression.
Reasons for Germanium Deficiency: Mostly Depletion of Soil Nutrients use rampant use of Chemicals laden Pesticides-Fertilisers (Instead of using Organic-A2 Cow’s Dung and Urine), Smoking (Chemical Laden Cigarettes instead of Organic Tobacco!), Alcohlism.
Sources of Germanium:
Plant Sources: Broccoli, Comfrey, Mushrooms, Tomato Juice, Hemp Seeds, Whole Grains,
Herbs & Spices: Celery (Carom Seeds – अजवायन), Garlic, Aloe-Vera, Ginseng, Comfrey,
Animal Sources: A2 Ghee, A2 Milk, A2 Gaudhan Ark,
Germanium Toxicity Leads (or May Lead to):
- Excess intake may be damaging to Kidneys,
- Oral intake is contra-indicated during Pregnancy.
Estimated Daily Intake: 1 mg.