For ‘Brain Tumour’ ‘Lifestyle-Eating Habits’, which should be ‘Adhered To’ or followed as strictly as possible:
Understanding Brain Tumour:
Brain Tumours are the abnormal growth of cells in the Region. Now, Tumours may be of two types, Benign and Malignant. Tumours which do not spread, stay put at a region, are called Benign, while the ones which grow aggressively, spread out to other regions of the body, kill the healthy cells are called malignant Tumours. Brain Tumours mainly are a mass of tissues.
The most reasons for such a situation are eating wrong things at wrong things, along with toxic intake of modern day sweeteners, talk about chemicals in the soft drinks we drink. Other most important reason is the consumption of fine wheat flour stuff, like pizza and burger. The process of manufacture of fine wheat flour from wheat, completely removes the Dietary Fibres from the wheat, and stick around in the system, which thence give rise to Tumours and Cancers. Other important reasons could be Obesity, Alcohol, Smoking, Exposure to Radiations and Congenital.
Anyhow, Cancers-Tumours originating in Brain are ‘Primary brain Tumours’, whereas, Ones Percolating to Brain from Other Body organs, such as Lungs, are ‘Secondary Brain Tumours’.
Understand, if an ailment is not Congenital, or not by birth, it simply implies, we did some non-sense, which gave rise to such a situation.
Try to follow to the maximum, the lifestyle changes provided in the link above (ready reckoner….) and you would be in for few pleasant surprises.
Now, speaking from Ayurvedic point of view, such deep routed ailments usually would result from derangement of all the three body humours, Vata, Pitta and Kapha. In Brain Tumours, the usual cause is Derangement-Vitiation of Kapha, followed secondarily by Pitta.
Some More Causes-Reasons for Such an Ailment Would Be:
- Genetic Reasons,
- Exposure to Radiation,
- Immune – Suppressants,
- High intake of ‘Tastes like Sweet-Salty-Pungent’, and so on…
Symptoms for Brain Tumour would include Constant Headaches, Nausea, Insomnia, Peculiar Behaviours, Seizures, Confusion, Blurred Vision, Lack of Co-ordination between Various Body Parts…
Few effective Remedies for Brain Tumour:
- Morning – Fruits like Grapes (Especially, Black ones), Pomegranate, Papaya and Apple. Liberally add Black pepper, Small (Green) and Large (Black) Cardamom.
- Put 2 drops of pure Desi cow ghee in both nostrils, before sleeping, and 2-3 times during the day. Warm/heat the spoon, shut the fire, pour ghee onto the spoon, the ghee melts, use dropper to administer ghee to nostrils.
- Add 2-4 Pinches of Turmeric to a Glass of Hot Desi-Vedic Cow Milk & Boil it for few minutes. Take it off the heat and add 1.5 Tsp of Pure-Desi-Vedic Cow Ghee & liberally sprinkle black pepper to it and drink before sleeping.
- Full body Massage with Black Sesame Oil followed by as much sweating as you may endure.
Now, the use of few herbs, available over the counter, while we handle and live with this ailment:
- Mukta or Moti Pisti (Light & Cold; P-K-V=): 3/4th teaspoon with honey twice a day (immunity booster) (If can’t take with Honey, take it with a glass of lukewarm water, 2 teaspoons of honey added),
- Prawal Panchamrita Rasa (V-K-P=): Start with 1 tablet (250 mg) with lukewarm water with honey added once a day; Slowly increase it to twice a day. It may also be taken with Honey+ Ghee (Mixed in Different proportion); OR it may be taken with Milk.
- Divya Heerak Bhasm (VPK=) (also caters to side effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy): ½ teaspoon (or lesser) with honey morning empty stomach and 1 hour after dinner (May also take with water, honey added).
- Ashwagandha (V-P+K-): 2 tabs twice daily (Start with 1 tablet twice daily). Go for it with a Glass of Hot Water + ½ a Teaspoon of Pure Desi Cow Ghee added from top.
- Kanchanar Guggulu (Light & Dry, V= P+ (In Excess) K-): 2 tabs twice daily (Start with 1 tablet twice daily) (Ashwagandha is an Ingredient of this Herbal Formulation). May be taken with Milk or Water.
Few Highly Effective Unconventional Therapies (As Reported):
Colloidal Silver-Copper-Gold, Sodium Bicarbonate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Desi-Vedic-A2 Cow Milk & Urine…and so on.
You experience any side effect, immediately drastically reduce your doses, or if still uncomfort is there, discontinue their use.
All this accompanied by at least 60 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening.
Favourable: Pure Desi Cow Ghee, Food (Pulses especially) cooked in open Iron – Copper Utensils, Cinnamon, Raw Garlic + Honey, Turmeric, Black Cumin, Aloe Vera, Wheat Grass, Fenugreek (Maithe Daana), Ginger, Black Pepper, Black Gram, Bottle Gourd, Carrot, Holy Basil Leaves. Few herbs which are useful in almost all types of tumours are: Manjishtha, Guggul, Neem, Haritaki, Black Shilajit and so on.
Un-favourable: Hot-Pungent Articles, Chillies, Refrigerated or Stale food, Heavy-Creamy Stuff (Pastries), White-Iodine salt, White sugar, Potato, Curd, Sour stuff (Like Pickles, Tamarind etc.; except Lemon, which to be taken only in day time).
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective in ‘Handling Brain Tumour’:
Take 20-30 Ml Gaudhan Ark (Or ½ Cup Black Desi Cow Urine), add appropriate amount of water, add 1/4rd tea spoon of Turmeric, heat the mixture and stop as it starts to Boil. Drink The Tea Hot Mixture, or just take 30 mL of Gaudhan Ark, added to appropriate amount of water, before sleeping and early morning.
Anyway, if even thinking about this is such a big hassle, Please do me, and yourself a favour, and please get a complete Bio-Chemical Analysis done for Pure Desi Cow Urine (Collected from Cows in Morning Hours, preferably empty Stomach).