Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/ready-reckoner-precautions-to-be-taken-with-most-of-the-treatments-handling-of-ailments-provided/
Few Effective Remedies for Pain-Irritation-Redness-Swelling-Watering of Eyes:
- Watering of Eyes: There is a channel which goes from eyes to nose. When this gets chokes, the eyes start to water. Cures are:
- All the cures as mentioned in the previous post are valid, additionally,
- Use Copper Tongue Cleaner, and keep the tongue clean (Do AAAAA…… and clean out the excess Kapha from the Tongue, This cleans up the channels for tongue, throat, nose, eyes, ears…..).
- Pain, Irritation, Redness and Swelling in Eyes: The reasons could be excess Cold, Heat, Polluted Atmosphere, Contagious Disease and Foreign Particles in the eyes…; The eyes thus get watery and red. Now, Eyes are Tejas Prominent Regions (Tejas is the Subtle Component of Pitta). Such a region, then, obviously, should be protected from Kapha (The Plasma Chyle, as excess of Kapha would obviously diminish The Eyes Tejas). Appropriate eye solutions are used to drain out the excess Kapha out of the Eyes. Some effective cures would be:
- Put 2 drops of Pure Desi cow Ghee in each nostrils twice-thrice a day,
- Take 3/4th of a teaspoon of Turmeric, add it to a glass of water and Boil the mixture to get a viscous solution. Filter the solution using various layered cotton cloth. Cool it and put a drop in each eyes, 3-4-5 times a day,
- Put a drop of White Onion Ras (Juice) in each eyes,
- Put a drop of Desi Cow Ghee in both the eyes. Do it few times a day. This obviously would be effective when we have redness/blood in eyes, which implies excess of Pitta, and Ghee is the best solution to Pacify Pitta,
- Put Basil Drops in each eye twice-Thrice a day,
- Brahmi Head Oil Massage,
- Take/Eat a teaspoon of Trifaladi Ghrit with the first bite of Lunch and Dinner,
- Liberally sprinkle Black Pepper to a teaspoon of Desi Cow Ghee and have it twice a day.
Other Highly Effective Unconventional Cures (No Yuck Factor Involved!):
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Silver+ 2-3 Tsp Freshly Cut Lemon Thrice a day + 1-2 Drops to each eye Twice-Thrice a Day,
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Copper Twice a day,
- 1/2 Bowl 100% Pure Organic (only) Wheat Grain Sprouts, Once a Day (1-2 Hours after Breakfast or 1-2 Hours Before Dinner) (Max. 6-8 Tsp),
- Baking Soda (strong alkalising agent): 2 Pinch added to ½ a glass of hot-warm water & drunk Twice-Thrice a day,
- Liberally use Vedic Cow Ghee in your Meals (Also 2-3 Drops to each Nostril Twice-Thrice a day),
- Colloidal Gold: 1 Tsp Twice a Day.
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective for cases of Pain-Irritation-Redness-Swelling-Watering of Eyes:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Put a drop of Gaudhan Ark, in each eyes, two or three times a day. This might give lot of burning sensation – so please dilute it with rose water etc.