Post gives understanding of Three of The Indian-Vedic-A2 Cow’s Products (Milk, Curd & Ghee). Urine (Gaudhan Ark) & Dung are covered in Next Post. Easily understandable stuff has been written on accepting & consuming only A2 stuff & completely discarding A1 Stuff in the last post. Let us now move a bit further.
- Milk: Ayurveda talks about various types of Milks such as Sheep, Goat, Desi (A2) Cow, Buffalo, Camel, Elephant, Mare and Human Women. I shall mostly be writing about Indian-Vedic-A2 Cow & on Buffalo & Goat Milk in very brief.
Indian-Vedic-A2 Cow’s Milk is Sweet, Unctuous & Cold. It Balances (& Nurtures) all Three Body Humours (Vata, Pitta & Kapha), and also has a Balancing-Soothing effect at Subtle Level (Nourishes Ojas, Promotes Intellect-Due presence of Cerebrocides (Lipids in Nerve Fibre Sheaths)).
Bio-Chemically Milk (Specifically A2) is a ‘Perfect Wholesome Food’ and is a rich source of Proteins, Carbohydrates, Vitamins (Including B12, D, K…), Minerals (Calcium, Phosphorous, Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Iodine…) & Much More…
If the Breast Milk (which is the sole source of power for the first few months of life) is not available, Indian-Vedic-A2 Cow’s Milk is a safe & viable option.
Medically, Indian-Vedic-A2 Cow’s Milk is highly beneficial in various Medical Conditions:
- Energy Promoter, Refreshing, Dhatu Wardhak (Nourishes Body Tissues), Vitaliser, Beneficial for Excretory System,
- Reproductory System (Body-Promoting, Spermatogenic, Galactagogue, UTI-Scanty Urine-Vaginal/Other Infections…),
- Respiratory System (Destroyer of Dyspnoea-Shortness of Breath, Cough-Bronchitis-Asthma and Internal Haemorrhage),
- Promotes Bone Health (Union-Promoting in Injuries, Fractures),
- Abdominal-Digestive Disorders (Constipation, Abdominal Enlargement, Oedema – Many of these disorders could simply be due Pathogenic Infections),
- Metabolic Disorders (Excess Thirst-Hunger, Weakness-Wasting of Body Cells-Ksheena, Anaemia, Emaciation
- Infections (Viral-Bacterial-Other Pathogens: Chronic Fevers, Gastritis, Diarrhoea…),
- Indian-Vedic-A2 Cow’s Milk may be used for Bathing (Nice Skin Complexion), Emesis and as a Purgative Agent,
- Few Studies have reported it to be an Antidote to Radiation Damage.
Uncooked milk produces excess secretions in the tissue pores and produces blockages in them, and is hard to digest. Cooked/Boiled milk has the opposite beneficial properties. Though, too much boiling makes it very to digest it.
Few Medicinal Benefits of Indian-Vedic-A2 Cow’s Milk in Combination: Add Pinch or Two of Certain Hot-Pungent Spices to Milk & any fear of Kapha excess due milk is put to rest. There could be literally millions of such combinations but just writing few very convenient & easy to carry out combinations at home…
- In Vitiated Vata Cases, a Tsp of A2 Ghee to be added (along with Pinch or Two of Black Pepper). If Digestive Power is weak, Milk may be diluted with water (in the ratio 1:1) but quantity of ghee should not be reduced,
- Anti-Pathogenic–Anti-Inflammatory-Respiratory Health-Digestive Health-Bone Health-Autoimmune Disorders…: When Boiled with Turmeric and consumed (1-2 Tsp A2 Ghee added) works Much Better than other type of Milks,
- Digestion (& Reproductory) Problems: Finely cut 1-3 Cloves of Garlic cooked (Boiled for few minutes) with A2 Milk before going to sleep,
- Strong Purgative: Few Drops (1/2 Tsp) of Castor Oil a Hot Cup of Milk prior going to sleep…
- Buffalo Milk: Useful in cases of Insomnia and Excess Digestive Power. It is heavier and colder than that of The Desi Cow’s Milk. Should be consumed by only those People who do heavy Physical Work,
- Goat Milk: It is Astringent-Sweet, Cold, Constipating and Light. It alleviates Internal Haemorrhage, Diarrhoea, Wasting, Pulmonary Tuberculosis, Cough and Fever.
Indian-Vedic-A2 Cow’s Products Curd & Ghee follows next…