- Indian-Desi-Vedic Cow’s Urine: Rig Veda calls Vedic Cow as a Representator of Sun, and what is derived from Sun, may also be derived by consuming Desi Cow’s Products. It is Hot, Pungent, Astringent, Salty, Bitter, Tikshna (Piercing), Arooksha (Not All Dry) & Sukshma (Reaches Deeper Layers of Tissues). It pacifies Vata & Kapha (Effective in most if not all) Dosha but may increase Pitta. It is Anti Biotic-Viral-Fungal-Microbial-Helminthic.
What about Karmic Miseries: The ‘Scriptures’ also state, that if regularly consumed, The Cow’s Urine (or, the purified and distilled form of the cow’s urine, i.e. ‘The Gaudhan Ark’) can also help to suppress the Karmic effects, or talking here in terms of health aspect, the health miseries related to our Karmas, the congenital ailments etc.
Bio-Chemical Contents: The ingredients of ‘Gaumutra’ or ‘Gaudhan Ark’ comprise of Nitrogen, Sulphur, Magnesium, Copper, Calcium, Ammonia, Fluoride, Urea, Uric Acid, Carbonic Acid, Salt, Vitamin A, B, C, D, E; Hormones, Enzymes, Bio-Chemicals and Much More (Gold Hydroxide!)… as claimed by Various Studies and Chemical Analysis.
Precautions-Practices while Collecting/Consuming A2 Cow’s Urine:
- The Urine should be taken only of a cow, which roams around during the day (Forests, Fields, Farms etc.). This takes care of its metabolism, and good quality Milk, Urine & Dung is produced. It should never be force fed, and should be healthy. The urine can be had of cow of any age – kid, young or old. The Cow should not have been tied to a Point,
- Cow’s Urine (or Gaudhan Ark or Gaumutra) should not be kept in Copper, Brass or Aluminium Utensils (But only in Clay, Glass, Ceramic or even Stainless Steel Utensils),
- Please do not consume anything 45 minutes before or after consuming Cow’s Urine (or Gaudhan Ark),
- While consuming Cow’s Urine (or Gaudhan Ark), try staying away from ‘Physicaly & Spiritually’ Intoxicating Things (Such as Non-Veg, Paan-Masala, Liquor, Smoking, Indulging Activities etc.),
- People of Vata Personality should Consume Gaudhan Ark in Normal Quantity, Pitta Personalities in Less-Minimal Quantity & Kapha Personality should take it in Excess Quantity.
Medicinal Benefits: As per me, Not One Ailment in which it will not be Beneficial!! Be it Nervous or Autoimmune Disorders or Circulatory Disorders or Metabolic-Digestive System Disorders or be it Bone Health Related Disorders or Hormonal Disorders or Dreaded Ailments (such as Cancers-Tumours-HIV-AIDS-MS…) and so on… (Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant – Month long Food & Nutrition Course – Deep studies of Bio-Chemical Analysis of Cow’s Urine – It has huge role in curing all my ailments: Vata-Depression, Pitta-Haemorrhoids & Kapha-Cataract/Severe Blurred Vision!!). Only Precaution would be in cases of Pitta Disorders along with this ‘Consumption of Cooling Stuff must be increased such as Desi Cow-A2 Ghee, Butter-Milk, Coconut Oil-Water, Liquorice, Rice Starch and so on…).
Daily Dose: 5-15 mL (Gaudhan Ark – Purified & Distilled form of Desi Cow’s Urine) added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink before going to sleep and in the morning (Empty Stomach).
- After one starts consuming Gaudhan Ark, for the first 5-6 days, a person may be required to go to toilet for more than 2 times – this is perfectly normal and very healthy. If the stool thins down and the number of times you need to go to a toilet increases even more, the quantity of Gaudhan Ark may be reduced to half (or even stopped temporarily), and eventually the normal quantity may be consumed and everything also shall come back to normal. Going more often to toilet to ease yourself, though inconvenient, is only an indication that the AMA (‘The layer/s of undigested food particles’) in your body is getting cleaned up, as the Digestive Fire is getting activated, by the consumption of Gaudhan Ark,
- Other than Pitta Aggravating – It has None Side-Effects.
- Indian-Desi-Vedic Cow’s Dung (The Gau-var – The Cow’s Blessings): Few of the Medicinal Benefits, Related Interesting Facts would be…
- It is a Great Manure,
- It is Disinfecting-Antiseptic, Anti-Pathogenic, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Bacterial. Reported to be effective in Serious Skin Ailments (Such as Psoriasis, Eczema, Gangrene…) & more… Due presence of Radium in Cow’s Dung, it prevents the Harmful Radiation effects on Humans & Environment,
- A strange fact to note is that The Calorific Value of the Desi cow’s Dung is comparable to that of Petrol and Diesel!!
- It is very surprising and very disheartening that a fact which was published in Newspapers like ‘The Indian Express’, was not made known ‘All Over The Country’, that ‘In Bhopal Gas Tragedy Thousands of Families Perished but Most (If Not All!) survived that had ‘A Coating of Cow Dung in Their Houses!!!’.