Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Natural Remedies to Gall Bladder-Kidney Stones firstly are given individually and then Remedies applicable to both types of stones are provided below.
Remedies to Gall Bladder Stones:
- Twice a day 1/3rd-1/4th teaspoon of Turmeric added to 3/4th glass of Pure Desi Cow Milk, and boiled together for few minutes,
- Decoction of Horse Radish taken few times a day.
Remedies to Kidney Stones:
- Cur Beetroot (Chakunder) into fine pieces and boil in water, cool the mixture, drink it, and eat the vegetable also,
- Cut a White Onion into Fine Pieces, Take out its Juice, Drink this empty stomach in the morning. It breaks the stone into fine pieces,
- Apply Indian Gooseberry Powder (Churna) to a Radish (Muuli), and have it empty stomach in the morning,
- Banana Stem Decoction regulates stone, ear pain and excess urine,
- Punarnavadi Ark and Punarnavadi Vati (Tablets).
Universal-Natural Remedies to Gall Bladder-Kidney Stones (and more…):
- Drink lots of water (Obviously, if one doesn’t have Kidney Malfunction etc.) (RO water Boiled and cooled to drinkable temperature),
- 1 glass of Carrot Juice (Gajar) twice a day, with a teaspoon of Lemon Juice, Black Pepper and Rock Salt to taste,
- Twice-Thrice a day, have a teaspoon of Black Cumin Seeds Powder (Kaala Jeera) with Liberal amount of Honey,
- Carom Seeds Decoction (A Teaspoon) twice a Day,
- Kidney Beans Decoction (Boil for an Hour – Mild Fire) 3-4 times a day,
- Nilstone Capsules: The dosage is mentioned on the Package for small and bigger stones, and good reviews have been received for this medicine. Stones up to 5 mm: 1-2 caps. Morning empty stomach with Lemon Water for 1 week or so. Bigger than 5 mm: 1-2 caps. Morning empty stomach with Lemon Water for 3 week or so. After that take a break for few days, and re-continue, if required. Also, the ingredients, as studied by me, should give benefits,
- Hajrool Yahood Bhasm (2-3 teaspoon twice a day) (125mg-250mg tablet twice a day),
- Ashmarihar Ras is good for both types of stones,
- Let your Breakfast comprise of Sweet Lime, Apple Pear, Cranberry/Juice (Must be Sugar Free), Watermelon, Apples, Banana, Strawberry, Grapes, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Apricots etc. Liberally sprinkle Green-Black Cardamom Powder, Cinnamon Powder and Black Pepper Powder.
Homeopathic Remedies to Gall Bladder-Kidney Stones:
- 15 drops of Berberis Vulgaris Mother Tincture added to ½ a cup of warm water; Take this twice-Thrice a day. No stated side-effects and the treatment may be taken for up to 2 months. Sonography would confirm the status change for the stone,
- To prevent any formation of stone again in the body, just put 2 Drops of China-1000 on the tongue – This is to be done just once.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Favourable: Horse Gram (or Kulthi), White Onions, Holy Basil Leaves + Honey, Enough of Water (RO or Filtered Water (Depending on TDS) Boiled & Cooled to Drinkable Temperature), Onions, Tomatoes, Walnuts, Cashews, Coconut water (1/2 a Glass Thrice a Day, only in Daytime), Pumpkin, Radish, Lemon Juice… Horse Gram (or Kulthi) is useful in gall bladder stones in the early stage. It increases Raqt and Pitta and removes Kapha related diseases. Horse-Gram decoction, may also be used as an Enema Decoction.
Useful Herbs: Aloe Vera, Dandelion (Very Good, Decoction of Root-Bark Drunk Twice), Apple Cider Vinegar (4-5 Teaspoon in a glass of water taken twice a day), Holy Basil…
Unfavourable: Creamy stuff, High Calcium Articles, Sour (Curd), Fruits/Vegetables with excess seeds like Guava, Tomato (In Limited Quantity is OK-Daytime), Ladyfinger (In Limited Quantity is OK-Daytime), Brinjal; Alcohol; Smoking; Excess of Green Leafy vegetables etc.; Salt; Hot & Spicy Food.
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 5-15-30 minutes of Kapal Bhati (If Possible and Not paining) in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.