Gunas of Sitopaladi Churna: Pacifies Kapha and Pitta, and Doesn’t Vitiate Vata.
Ingredients: Long Pepper (Pippali), Green Cardamom, Cinnamon, Vamshalochana (Bambusa Arundenacea) and Rock Candy.
Indications: Cough & Cold (Major Anti-Kapha Formula), High Fever, Anorexia, Burning Sensations on Skin – Other Extremities, Loss of Sensation on Tongue.
Dosage: Ways in which Sitopaladi Churna may be Consumed:
- Add 1/3rd Tsp to a Tsp of Honey, and Have a Cup of Hot-Warm Pure Desi Cow Milk (Non-Genetically Mutated Cow), Before Going to Sleep.
- 1 tablet (500mg) twice daily, or as per the severity of the ailment, with warm Water.
- If Dry Cough: ½ Tsp Sitopaladi Churna + ½ Teaspoon of Ghee + 1 Tsp of Honey.
- Wet Cough – With Sputum (productive Cough): ½ Tsp Sitopaladi Churna + 1 – 1 ½ Tsp Honey (May Follow up With Warm Holy Basil Water).
- For Asthma: Pinch of Pushkarmool Powder (V-K-P+) is Added to ½ Tsp of Sitopaladi Churna + 1 – 1 ½ Tsp of Honey.
Contra-Indications: No Known Side-effects, Unless Taken in Excess-Abnormally.