To fight these conditions (Skin Lumps-Keloids-Hidradenitis Suppurativa-Follicular Occlusions) head-on, you might first like to read ‘The Detailed Anatomy of Skin’: Click Here.
A Keloid is a Rubbery Eruption (Benign Growth of Fibrous Tissue-Delicate or Hard) on parts of skin, Reddish in Colour & May be Itchy. Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS or Acne Inversa) is a Chronic Skin Ailment characterised by Inflames-Swollen-Pus Filled Lumps. Follicular Occlusions (Includes HS) usually are Chronic Anaemia, Below Normal RBC’s, Below Normal WBC’s and/or Excess Number of WBC’s (Response to Infections-Pathogenic Attacks).
Most Probable Causes to any/all of above conditions would be Pollutants, Hair Follicles getting Blocked by Keratin (Which Eventually get Ruptured & Inflamed), Infection & Eventual Inflammation of Apocrine Sweat Glands (Specifically for HS, Also HS is Mostly Caused due Bacteria Staphylococcus Lugdunensis), Obesity, Smoking, Androgen Dysfunction, Side-Effects of Chemical-laden Modern medicines (Studies have Reported to Vaccination Sites being the Site for These Ailments!!), Body Piercings, Surgeries… Other Medical Reason could be Mal-Function of Spleen. These Conditions are Mostly Non-Contagious.
Symptoms are Multiple Abscesses in Armpits-Groin Areas, Irritation, Itching & Inflammation, Soft or Hard Skin Lumps with/without Pus-Dirty Fluid, Self-Consciousness, Skin Scars Remain even after Healing…
Ayurvedically, Above Mentioned Conditions are Mostly Vitiation of Pitta (Digestive Fire in State of Mandagni) Eventually Leading to Vitiation of Kapha. Lipids get deposited to Hair Follicles-Sweat Glands…leading to Inflamed Lesions (Mostly in Breasts-Groin-Armpits…). All these conditions would involve Blockages of The Srotas (Body Channels), which results from Accumulation of AMA (Accumulation of Undigested food Particles-Toxins in The Body). Also, Vitiation of Rasa & Raqta Dhatu is involved.
Please Do Follow Under-Mentioned Consolidated Lifestyle-Eating Habits which Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to or Followed as Strictly as Possible’:
Effective Natural-Home Remedies to Skin Lumps-Keloids-Hidradenitis Suppurativa-Follicular Occlusions:
- Few Things for External Application that Might Help: Honey, Lavender Oil (Especially for skin Scars), Aloe-Vera gel, ACV (Apply Cider Vinegar) + Lemon, Honey + Garlic Paste (or Oil)…,
- Before Sleeping at Night, put few drops of Pure desi Cow Ghee on Naval, and gently massage the area,
- A Tsp of Triphala Churna (Powder) with a Glass of Warm-Hot water (+ 1Tsp A2 Ghee) Twice a day,
- Mahamanjishtharistha, around 10-20 mL taken twice a day, mixed with equal amounts of water,
- Apamarga Churna: ½-1 Tsp with Pure Desi (A2) Cow Ghee twice a day, with or after meals (contra-indicative for Pregnant Ladies, Children & Weak Patients. Have a Break for a Week after every 3-4 Weeks of consumption),
- A Tsp of Indian Gooseberry Powder (Amla Churna) & Tsp of Pure Desi (A2) Cow Ghee with a glass of Hot Water once-twice a day,
- A Tsp of Castor Oil added to Glass of Boiled Desi Cow (A2) Milk or a glass of hot water, before going to sleep,
- Add Black Cumin Seeds Decoction to Your Shower Water.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee put to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Favourable: Papaya, Seasonal Fruits, Black Sesame Oil for food Preparations, Indian Gooseberry (Amla), Lemon, Honey + Holy Basil (Tulsi), Bitter Gourd, Neem…
Unfavourable: Raw Salt, Sour (Curd), Hot-Pungent-Spicy Foods, Oily-Fried Stuff, Creamy Stuff, Heavy Foods at Night or Late Night Dinner, Chemical Soaps.
All this accompanied by at least 20-25 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. 5-10 minutes of Naukasana may also be done in the morning. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Also, Kunjal Kriya (Vamanam, Induced Vomiting) is very beneficial.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
- Take 5-15 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach,
- Enema with Colloidal Silver and/or Colloidal Copper.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.