Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Snoring is simply vibration of Tissues in the nose and throat airways. It is the obstruction in The Nasal Passage-Way which produces the peculiar noise. Soft Palate gets displaced from its correct Position and Blocks the Nasal Passage-Way. Turbulent airflow causes tissue of palate & throat to vibrate. All Body sounds are produced as a result of some form of vibrations only. We speak as a result of vibrations of Vocal Chords & Growling sound of our Stomach is a result of vibrations of our Stomach & Intestinal Linings.
Snoring Causes: See Unfavourable items down below & also read ‘Ready Reckoner’ Post above. Other causes for Snoring could be Excess Alcoholism, Smoking, Side effects of Modern Medical Drugs, Wrong Sleeping Positions. Obesity & Sleep Deprivation could be other reasons for Snoring.
- One of the easiest thing to take care of! Take a spoon, heat it on fire, shut off the fire, Pour some Pure Desi Cow Ghee onto the hot spoon, The Ghee Melts, Use Dropper and put 2 drops in each nostril, sniff it a bit and sleep! (Concentrate on your Breath, and Sleep comes easy!). Do it regularly for 2-3 weeks, and you would see a huge relief from Snoring,
- Make Cardamom Decoction (2-3 crushed Small and Large Cardamom each, added to a glass of water, and boiled, till water becomes /4th. Add a half a tea spoon of Pure Desi Cow Ghee (The A-2 Type), and drink the hot water like tea, 30 minutes before going to sleep.
Other Highly Effective Unconventional Sinusitis Remedies (No Yuck Factor Involved!):
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Silver + 2-3 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice Once a Day,
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal CopperTwice-Thrice a day,
- 6-8 Tsp 100% Pure Organic (only) Wheat Grain Sprouts, Once (or Twice) a Day (1-2 Hours after Breakfast or 1-2 Hours Before Dinner) (Max. 6-8 Tsp),
- Baking Soda(strong alkalising agent): 2 Pinch added to ½ a glass of hot-warm water & drunk Twice-Thrice a day,
- Liberally use A2-Desi-Vedic Cow Ghee in Your Meals,
- Pure Organic-0% Sugar added Honey + Freshly Cut Lemon Twice-Thrice a day.
Unfavourable: Sweet & Sour (Except Lemon), Milk, Oily or Roasted Stuff, Salt (Except Rock Salt), Refined Oils, Potato, Heavy Foods, Eating Food Late at Night, Smoking, Refrigerated or Stale Stuff, Curd, Banana, Rice. That is to avoid things which are rich in carbohydrates, and hence would be Kapha Producing. Stay away from A/C, Direct Wind/Breeze etc.
All this accompanied by at least 20 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 10 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very Effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.