Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Eosinophils: A type of White Blood Cell, build in more than normal quantity in response to allergies/infections etc., and cause inflammation, blood through nose.
Few Effective Treatments for Sore Throat, Nose Inflammation, Allergies, Eosinophils:
- Put 2-3 drops of ‘Desi Cow Ghee’ (or Panch Gavya Ghrit as an alternative) in each of your nostril before going to sleep. Sniff a little. The procedure remains same, put the spoon onto the fire, put out the fire, pour the ghee on the hot spoon, the ghee melts, use dropper to put the ghee in nostrils. Ghee should not be heated directly. The more old the Desi Cow Ghee is, the better. Also, very beneficial in Thrombosis, Insomnia, Sinus, Snoring (I have personally benefited),
- Take Turmeric (Powdered, Yellow coloured) ¼ spoon, mix it in a glass of milk, boil it, add natural sugar, as required, and drink like tea. Turmeric is to be boiled along with the milk, and we never heat Honey. Take it twice a day,
- Add 1 tea spoon of lemon juice and 2 tea spoons of honey, mix the two well, and take small quantity at a time. This medicine has to be prepared afresh every time and may be had 2-3 times a day,
- Add Sendha Salt (Rock salt) to ginger pieces and lick them along the day. You may also sprinkle a small amount of black pepper,
- Crush ginger and betel leaves (पान के पत्ते) in a crucible, squeeze juice out of them, using a cotton cloth, add honey and consume 1/4th tea-spoon 2-3 times a day,
- Have powdered carom seeds (अजवाइन चूर्ण) mixed in warm water,
- Take 2 tea spoons of Fenugreek Seeds (मैथी दाना चूर्ण), add it to a glass of water, boil it till the time the water becomes 1/4th (Decoction), add 2-3 spoons of honey and drink (cooled to drinkable temperature). A good alkaliser, and the microbes too will die,
- Take 7-8 black pepper balls, power them fine, add 2 spoons of honey, have it twice a day,
- Add/mix a bit of turmeric and a bit of Sendha salt to plain Luke-warm water and drink.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 20-30 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.