The Post will hold good for varied ulcers-medical conditions such as: Ureter & Penile Ulcers, Genital Ulcers, Herpes Simplex Virus Infection, Syphilis…
Causes for Ureter & Penile Ulcers could be:
- Poor Immunity (Eating Habits have to be Changed – First Side of Triangle – Blocking Entry of Toxins into the Body is the most Important; Carbonated Drinks, Excess Alcoholism or Smoking (I Drink!! But I keep Balance in Life!!)),
- Medical Conditions such as ‘Chronic UTI (Urethritis-Inflammation of Urethra, STD’s, Penile Cancers…)’, ‘Kidney-Bladder Stones…)’, ‘Diabetes-High Sugar’, ‘Fungal-Yeast Infection-Candida’, Cancer Treatments such as Chemotherapy & Radiation therapy…
- Unnatural Habits such as Excess Indulgence (Multiple Partners), Excess Masturbation, Suppressing Natural urges (Especially Urine…),
- Side-Effects of Modern Medicines,
- (Partly Repeat of Point 1) Excess Intake of Hot-Spicy-Pungent Foods, Especially Eating Chillies in Pitta Timings of the day (1000AM-1400PM & 2200PM-0200 AM), Coupled by Chronic Acidity & Indigestion (Almost invariable, a Person suffering from Ulcers would be suffering from Hyper Acidity).
Symptoms for Ureter & Penile Ulcers could be Fatigue, fever-Chills, Nausea-Vomiting, Blood in Semen, Blood in Urine, Urine Incontinence, Pain-Inflammation in The Urethral Region…
Ayurvedically, Ureter & Penile Ulcers would result from Vata (Apana Vayu-Excretory System & More) Vitiation, Pitta Vitiation (Inflammation-Blood in Urine-Semen) & Kapha Vitiation (Due Mandagni, and Pus Formation). Excess Vata enters Rasa Vaha Srotas & Mutra Vaha Srotas (Mostly), Drying it, Hence exposing underlying Mucous Linings, which then get corroded by even Mild Acidity in the System.
Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Home-Natural Remedies to Ureter & Penile Ulcers:
- Punarnavadi Ark (5-15 mL) with ½ a Glass of Warm Water Twice a day (Start with a Low Dose of 5 mL Twice a Day),
- 1 Tsp of Haritaki Powder with a Glass of Warm-Hot water Twice a Day,
- 5-15 mL Maha Manjishtadi Kashayam with ½ a Glass of Warm water (+ Pinch of Long Pepper + ½ Tsp Black Seeds-Kalaunji + 1/4th Tsp Guggulu Powder),
- ½ Tsp Gandhaka Rasayana Powder with ½ a Glass of Warm water,
- 5-15 mL Mahatiktakam Kashayam with a Cup of Warm water Twice a Day.
Unconventional Remedies to Ureter & Penile Ulcers:
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Silver (HVAC) + 2-3 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice Thrice a Day,
- Spray Colloidal Silver (HVAC) on Affected Areas few Times a day,
- 2-3 Tsp (5-10 mL) Colloidal Copper (HVAC) + 2 Tsp Fresh Lemon Thrice a day (1st Week: Thrice/Day; 2nd Week: Twice/Day; 3rd Week: Once a Day or SOS),
- Spray Colloidal Copper (HVAC) on Affected Areas few Times a day,
- Baking Soda(strong alkalising agent): 2-3 Pinch added to ½ a glass of ‘Hot-Warm Water’ + 2-3 Tsp Fresh Lemon (Only During Day Time) taken Twice a day (Drastically Reduce intake of Salty-Sour Stuff except Lemon),
- A2-Desi-Vedic Cow Ghee:
- Liberally use A2-Desi Ghee in Your Meals & Prepare food only using Black Sesame Oil (or Mustard Oil),
- ½ Tsp A2-Desi Cow Ghee along with 1-3 Pinches of Coarse Black Pepper added to a hot glass of water once-twice a day (Drink it),
- 1-2 hours after Dinner (Before Sleep) Boil a Glass of Milk with 1-2 Pinch of Turmeric => Take it off Heat => Add 1-2 Tsp A2-Vedic-Desi Cow Ghee => Drink as the temperature becomes drinkable!
- Gently Massage the Naval Area with 4-7 Drops of Desi Cow-A2 Ghee before going to Sleep,
- Apply A2-desi Ghee on affected areas Twice-Thrice a day (For Vata-Pitta related Ulcers),
- 1-3 Drops of Pure Food Grade H2O2 (4 % Conc.) dropped onto ‘Morning Fruits’, and/or ‘Afternoon Butter-Milk’,
- 3-4 Tsp 100% Pure Organic (only) Wheat Grain Sprouts Twice a Day (1-2 Hours after Breakfast & Few Hours after Lunch) (Max. 6-8 Tsp/Day) (Do add Cucumber Liberally to cater to Hot Potency of Wheat Grain Sprouts),
- Pure Organic-0% Sugar added Honey (2 Tsp) + Finely Cut 1-2 cloves of fresh Garlic + 2 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice Twice-Thrice a Day. Apply Honey on affected areas Twice a Day, Wash-Clean after 20-30 Minutes.
Favourable: Seasonal Fruits (Only in Morning Breakfast), Pure Desi Cow (A2) Ghee, Honey, Pulses Cooked in Clay Utensils, Light Meals…
Unfavourable: Excess of Hot-Pungent-Spicy-Sweet or Sour Stuff (Except Lemon), Unnatural-Unhealthy Lifestyle…
All this accompanied by at least 5-10 Mts of Bhastrika, 30-45 Mts of Anulom Velom (With as Much Breath Retention as Possible), and 5-20 Mts of Kapal Bhati (If Possible without Strain) in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Useful Yogasanas are Bhujangasana, Shalabh Asana, Uttan-padasana & Pawan-Muktasana.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://www.stayhealthytill70.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Caution: Please follow the advice after due Professional Medical Consultation. You accept that you are following any advice given anywhere in this website, after due diligence and at your own responsibility.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective (Especially Vata-Kapha Related Ulcers):
Take 5-10 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.