Vedic Manure for Crop Fields:
- Manure is put into the field once every six months,
- This is done before the crops have been sowed,
- Spraying of Panchgavya, prior sowing, has been reported to be responsible for high growth of beneficial micro-organisms,
- Making Manure-Compost:
- A Manure Pit of 2x2x2 is enough for one Bigha of land,
- 4x4x4 would be enough for say 2 Acres of Land,
- Fill up the pit with Cow Manure – Mix it up with Nimbolis liberally,
- The compost-Manure is ready in 3-5 Months, and hence series of 4x4x4 Pits may be readies such that the Compost-Manure is available in regular basis.
- After the Crops are ready – Pests-insects tend to attack the leaves of crop plants:
- To regularly spray the plants with Pure Cow Urine (+ Cow Dung) with a spraying machine – Liberally add Neem Leaves Oil such as to reduce any heating effect of Gau-Mutra,
- Remember using Cow Dung in Fields is an easy and effective way to control Mites & Ants.
Seed Health – Preventing Seed Borne Diseases:
- Protecting Seeds against Fungal Infections: Before Spraying Seeds – Planting Seedlings, Seeds to be dipped in Water Mixture (Asafoetida + Turmeric Powder in a Ration of 1:10),
- Soaking Seeds in Mint Leaves Extract before Sowing: Say, adding an extract of 500 mL of Mint Leaves to 5 Litres of water,
- Treat seeds with Cow Dung.
Storing our Vedic Agriculture Produce (Protecting from Insect & Pests):
- Dried Leaves of Tulsi, Neem & Adathoda (Justicia Adathoda) mixed with Pulse Seeds: Especially suitable for Protection of Stored Pulse Seeds.
- At the Bottom of the Storage Containers (Pulses-Grains) Put a Mixture of “Red Chillies (Raw-Complete-Not Crushed)+Neem Leaves”,
- Use of Neem Oil repels pests attacks on stored products (Pulses & Grains),
- Spray of Green Chillies Extract.