Let us Read through few Interesting-Medicinal Facts on Water:
- Water should be consumed in very little quantity by people suffering from ‘Poor Digestive System’, ‘Abdominal Tumours’, ‘Anaemia’, ‘Diarrhoea’, ‘Haemorrhoids’, ‘Duodenum Diseases’, ‘Consumption (TB)’, ‘Oedema’.
- Cold Water (Clay Pot only!) relieves Alcohol Intoxication, Exhaustion, Fainting, Vomiting, Giddiness, Thirst, and Sun Burns, and is also useful in cases of ‘Aggravation of Pitta, Raqta and Poison’.
- Hot Water Stimulates Hunger, Helps Digestion, Good for Throat, Easily Digestible, Cleanses the Urinary Bladder, Relieves Hiccups, Flatulence, Relieves Aggravation of Vata & Kapha, Specifically useful for those suffering from Nascent Fevers, Cough, AMA, Running Nose, Dyspnoea, Pain in the Flanks (Upper Abdomen/Back).
- Water which has been boiled and cooled, does not increase the moisture content of the body much, is easily digestible. Such a water is ideal for Pitta Vitiated Ailments, and useful in cases of other Doshas also.
Now, here we must understand that our body works at an approximate temperature of 38.80 C, and more closer the temperature of water that we drink, to this temperature, the lesser work our Blood has to do to get the ingested water to this temperature. This simply implies an optimum level of our Metabolism.
Such a simple solution to stay away from A Doctor’s Clinic for Years!
Now Few Things about Water Storing:
- The Clay Pot water is million times better as compared to Refrigerated water. The water in Clay Pot, gets cooled by The Process of Latent Heat of Vaporisation, as The Clay Pot is Porous. On the other hand, Refrigerator works using CFC’s, mostly. Now, Chlorine, Fluorine and Carbon, all are poisonous for the Body.
- Now, few Benefits of Storing Water in Copper Utensils (ताँबे के बर्तन): Firstly, This won’t be useful if you Pour your RO Water to The Copper utensil and immediately drink it. The water should be stored in The Copper Utensil for at Least 6-10 Hours. The Ayurvedic Scriptures talk Highly of Benefits of Drinking water kept in Copper Utensils. Let’s see few of them:
- Such a Water has Anti-bacterial Properties, Helps in quick Healing of Wounds, Raises Body Immunity.
- Drink it Empty Stomach in the Morning, 1.5 Hours after Meals or 40 Minutes Before Meals, and You Won’t Ever Have Constipation, gastritis or Indigestion!
- Assists in Weight Management – Weight Control.
- Drinking Copper Water empty Stomach also is helpful in Optimum Functioning of Kidneys and Liver.
- Such a Water is a great Anti-Oxidant, and Reduces The Effects of Ageing.
- Simply Discontinue Using Plastic Bottles for water Storing-Consumption:
- Plastics are made of Polyethenes-Polymers, and They Release Small Amount of Carcinogenic Chemicals into the water, kept-used in Plastic Containers over Long periods of Time.
- Even the Potency of Highly Toxic Elements like Antimony, increases over time for water stored in plastic Containers stored over long periods of Time.
- Just Read Carefully ‘Labels of water Botles’, and They all advise-caution to crush the Bottle after use!
- Few Healthy Alternatives to Plastic Utensils/Containers would be:
Clay Pots, Glass Bottles, Copper Utensils, Brass Utensils, or Even Stainless Steel Utensils, but Just Please Never use Plastics!